Tomorrow's waves start at same time ? Sucks for EU tbh...

ActualFantasy

Dude it's Tuesday, who's at home at 12pm/1pm on a weekday anyway? Watching loose women are you?

Who said i had to be home to play ?

IT rocks ;)

anyways, its just those small things that get me everytime there is a big launch from some US company. Its always the same with them. EU are second rate customers.

I am beginning to think (not sure yet) that they do it on purpose :mad:

Who said i had to be home to play ?

IT rocks ;)

anyways, its just those small things that get me everytime there is a big launch from some US company. Its always the same with them. EU are second rate customers.

I am beginning to think (not sure yet) that they do it on purpose :mad:

Eh? How are we losing out to the US here? They see their invite and have to goto work/school all day. We get it at lunch and half our work day is gone. :)

Eh? How are we losing out to the US here? They see their invite and have to goto work/school all day. We get it at lunch and half our work day is gone. :)

Its not JUST that. There are other things too. Things that make it more confusing for the EU, brings up more questions which dont get answered, or things which dont get fixed at all.

That are the small things im talking about.

Some examples.

All emails i received never included EU times. Even though it states clearly on my account page im not from the US.

Server pages that are not ready for European servers.

These invites starting when half of the day is gone in Europe.

I am sure i can find more if i just read trough these forums in the sticky posts. Basically US companies are in 99 percent of the time, not ready/willing to support their EU customer base.

just weird they dont have seperate servers tbh.... especially when its gonna come to the maintenance thing, they are probably gonna do it while US customers are asleep, which equates to us europeans having to stop playing during the day.

also, wth is up with the bioware crew not operating nightshifts for this early acces to go smooth? is it just me or is this really boneheaded of bioware?

just weird they dont have seperate servers tbh.... especially when its gonna come to the maintenance thing, they are probably gonna do it while US customers are asleep, which equates to us europeans having to stop playing during the day.

also, wth is up with the bioware crew not operating nightshifts for this early acces to go smooth? is it just me or is this really boneheaded of bioware?

I seriouysly doubt/hope they wont do maintenance during EU daytime...

However, i hope we get more "global" oriented messages, with also EU timezones, and EU information.

?? was 7am CST which is 12 gmt, 1pm CET

tomorrow starts 8am CST, 1pm GMT 2pm CET

Right?

Not according to this:

http://mytimeconverter.com/cst-to-cet

It could be wrong, with winter time and all or not.. im confused myselve too sometimes ;)

Which brings me right back to why i actually started the post.

Why cant they post EU times to0, to prevent confusion ?

Edited by ActualFantasy

Today was 1 PM CET for Europeans... Tomorrow it'll be 8 AM CST.

CST = -6 so 7 hours difference meaning it'll start for Europeans at 3PM :\

Appearntly yes, but wouldnt it be nice if a large company like EA/Bioware would be clear on this ?

I mean, its not just CST people reading here,and playing or waiting for their game.