"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am continueing to receive this error.

Hello everyone! Players whose accounts who were seeing errors indicating "no active subscription" will now be able to log in and play. Thank you for your patience, and please post in this thread if you still experience this problem.

Do not work for me, it looks like it has been doing the last week. "There is currently no active...." but everything looks ok when I check my account. I have repaired my client. This talk about "will now be able to log in and play. ", please explain, there is no active "play" button?

Freaking forget it make no difference if they get mine fixed or not my server is FREAKING FULL al ready. so screw this i might as well go to bed. I cant believe i go and spend all this money on this CE and to get early access i get picked on Friday played a bit then couldnt get back in didnt play the next day all about 30 minutes had to stop come back couldnt get in now i get the game and all i need to play now and then this crap happens, No wonder i stick to single player games it less of a freaking hassle.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: