Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone aware of a resource for finding good areas to farm the kill achievements? I have seen the maps (Google docs) that were posted on the forums some time ago, and those on swtor-ultras. They do make note of a small number of farming locations, but I am wondering if there is a more comprehensive source of information. I do have 100% exploration achievements but it's hard to remember where all the different mobs are on each planet, Alderaan Politics being an example as not all mobs count towards the achievements.

Is anyone aware of a resource for finding good areas to farm the kill achievements? I have seen the maps (Google docs) that were posted on the forums some time ago, and those on swtor-ultras. They do make note of a small number of farming locations, but I am wondering if there is a more comprehensive source of information. I do have 100% exploration achievements but it's hard to remember where all the different mobs are on each planet, Alderaan Politics being an example as not all mobs count towards the achievements.

I'm not aware of such thing, your best bet is to ask here for advice and hope somebody remembers location of it.

Out of curiosity, those that have completed 100% locations, how do you accomplish the makeb Kill it with fire where you defeat 100 makrin on makeb while they are burning?

I asked the same question earlier in this thread, and apparently, it "rounds up" to 100% even if you are missing the points for the Achievement (since, admittedly, 10 out of 12265 is neglibile)

Rogue Cartel Warbot seems to be fixed now! I was just helping a guildie to kill it, and he got the Achievement even though the droid self-destructed (I already had the Achievement from earlier). Can anyone confirm this?

Holy crap, 37K? That is some serious dedication. I just started but I've already ruled out a bunch of stuff I don't see myself doing:

*FP'es, I'll never get the X runs achivements

*Space missions and GSF, I don't play any of it.

*High-end raids, I won't be able to run those until they increase the cap and they become easier (assuming they don't scale) since I'm not in a guild.

*The grindiest planetary achivements.

Hence, I think my ceiling is in the 25K range. I havent really looked into makeb so there might be a bit more to gain from running that planet.

Edited by MidichIorian