Welcome to Game Update 2.1: Customization

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I managed to log in after 10-15 mins of login screen, then thought Hey I'll check out one of these amazinf new customisations... got one, applied it then was logged out to server screen, so I waited then tried relogging in but to no avail.

Still waiting... patiently...:D:o:rolleyes: :p:):confused::cool::(

I just have one question before I purchase anything, since I'm planning to start up on another server: The Customization/Cathar unlocks. Do they apply to just that server, or to the whole account? Thanks.

Shadow Quickpaw.

Appearantly the free rename option we would get 1 per account (And originally was supposed to be free along with guild and legacy rename for subscribers) will be given later on, since they haven't figured out how to grant it the last 6 months or so.

Couldn't they just give all subscribers 1000 coins - that would solve the problem quick smart and no fuss? It would also be a nice bonus to those who didn't want a name change we could even give it a snazzy name and do a video promotion for it - The THANK YOU THOUSAND or THE CUSTOMISATION CELEBRATION....or SOMETHING FOR SUBBIES

Do it Bioware! - show us some love, you know you want to!

Agreed

Agreed !!!!

Winter = ESO....

ESO = End of SWTOR... cos BioWare has no clue! BTW release date for ESO should be announced at E3 on June 11-13. Sure hope there is something up BioWare's sleeve to combat the mass exodus on the launch of a new game. Really don't want to see server numbers back to August 2012 numbers... that would be a flat shame. And a reason to write off BioWare completely.

Have to say I'm more than a little disappointed myself.

Been a fan for a long time, subbed from day 1 of early access,but there should have been so much more to this patch.

There are not nearly enough dyes,hairstyles,etc to even come close to justify having it as cartel coins only.

The small amount we did get should be for credits,or at least have a credit option much like Legacy does. Cartel coins only just doesn't make sense.

The patch is named "Customization" yet the options are very limited and at times expensive.

1. Let us use credits for things like hair,beards,scars,etc. I'm fine with CC for race/name/legacy change

2. Add many,many, more options for ALL races. (could go on for awhile just here with needed/wanted things)

3. More dyes on the vendors not just 1 (security key) or 2 (CE Vendor)

3a. Let us choose what colors dyes we want ourselves. We don't need everything to be random.

4. Do these things, along with what you are doing with the CM and you WILL profit. But more importantly you give us more options and easier ways to make our characters our own without having to depend on the CM for everything.

Edited by Beranzen

Couldn't they just give all subscribers 1000 coins - that would solve the problem quick smart and no fuss? It would also be a nice bonus to those who didn't want a name change we could even give it a snazzy name and do a video promotion for it - The THANK YOU THOUSAND or THE CUSTOMISATION CELEBRATION....or SOMETHING FOR SUBBIES

Do it Bioware! - show us some love, you know you want to!

Are you crazy!? Then we could use those coins on something else, god forbid appearance changes without spending extra RL dollars, for example! No, no....we can't have that - we allready get 6000 coins per year! That means you can change your name 6 whole times in only 1 year without paying anything at all!!!

/Sarcasm off

Can't actually select a color?

Can't actually get the color I want?

I just want some plain

black

sith

robes

how hard is that for you to process?

plain

black

robes

Seriously, stuff like this just sucks the fun out of it all. I don't know why I keep giving you guys money

I must just be stupid thinking you might actually give us the simple things we actually ask for.

This is the first post I ever write in a gaming forum (Played MMORPGS and FPS since 2002).

And it's a short one.

EA, BioWare - You are simply not listening to your customers and you are treating us, and this is the first time EVER I feel this by a game, disrespectfully. I sincerely hope this game somehow turns around and bites you in the *** and puts the entire company in bankruptcy, because this is greed in it's purest form. No love, no roleplay or dedication, this is lazyness and greed combined.

Unsubbed and uninstalled the game.

The rest of you should do the same, otherwise they will never learn(probably won't anyway, probably won't need to, because of drones like you who are sheep to be manipulated. Just like in politics).

Will somebody finally give the answer why the heck it's impossible to log in????

Launcher doesn't work!

After 3 hours of trying and 5 hours of waiting I think we deserves some answers here!

You're damn fast in bragging and launching useless crap but always failing at simple start point.

Subscription? Never again!

Players did request the option to change appearance, name and so on, which you did provide. I am slightly unsure on the method of payment for this. Despite players are paying for the game, you still wish us to spend more on Cartel Points? That is one change I would love to not have. I could easily pay 10.000 credits per customization-option, or even more! Credits aren't difficult to come over, so you could make it 50.000 credits per option as well, that is hardly anything I would shrug my shoulders about.

I know that it is difficult to earn money on game-development now, specially on a mmorpg since they seem to be a new one on the market by the second, but everything you make shouldn't be picked out of our wallet. Give us something that cost credits as well!

On a second note:

Now when you are done giving us the option to change our appearance; will you now start working on better and more social-features for lone players and guilds?

Players can gather on ships, but you can't even sit on the chairs, which ruins the authentic feeling for us roleplayers.

Summary:

+ Change appearance

- Everything cost cartel-points

Wishing for:

More features for roleplayers

I just have one question before I purchase anything, since I'm planning to start up on another server: The Customization/Cathar unlocks. Do they apply to just that server, or to the whole account? Thanks.

Shadow Quickpaw.

It only applys to the Server/Legacy so when you change servers they have different legacys and there for do not cross the only way you can get a legacy to apply to another server is if you transfer atleast one of your characters to the other server. In which case your legacy with all its unlocks come with it.

It only applys to the Server/Legacy so when you change servers they have different legacys and there for do not cross the only way you can get a legacy to apply to another server is if you transfer atleast one of your characters to the other server. In which case your legacy with all its unlocks come with it.

Since when can you transfer servers????? That is news!!! if i knew that was possible i would have done that already.

This is the first post I ever write in a gaming forum (Played MMORPGS and FPS since 2002).

And it's a short one.

EA, BioWare - You are simply not listening to your customers and you are treating us, and this is the first time EVER I feel this by a game, disrespectfully. I sincerely hope this game somehow turns around and bites you in the *** and puts the entire company in bankruptcy, because this is greed in it's purest form. No love, no roleplay or dedication, this is lazyness and greed combined.

The rest of you should do the same, otherwise they will never learn(probably won't anyway, probably won't need to, because of drones like you who are sheep to be manipulated. Just like in politics).

I agree completly tbh...unfortunatly i have found no other game that interests me, but i have a few im waiting on to be released - once they are (And they will be soon), im outa here for sure - unless they have made significant changes in their attitude against their paying subscribers.

And it's a short one.

BioWare's probably throwing their arms in the air right now. People ask for customization, they give it and suddenly everyone's criticizing them for having the "nerve" to charge for it. How dare a company try to make money off of a product they spent millions on! (sarcasm).

The main problem on these forums is that people feel entitled. As long as that keeps up, no one will ever be happy with anything that is done to the game, even if they asked for the features themselves.

BioWare's probably throwing their arms in the air right now. People ask for customization, they give it and suddenly everyone's criticizing them for having the "nerve" to charge for it. How dare a company try to make money off of a product they spent millions on! (sarcasm).

The main problem on these forums is that people feel entitled. As long as that keeps up, no one will ever be happy with anything that is done to the game, even if they asked for the features themselves.

Oh is that right...

You know, for example name change, guild and legacy name changes were supposed to be free for subscribers on a monthly basis. And you come here pointing fingers at us for being annoyed about suddenly having to pay for it?

You are aware that we ARE allready paying for this game and it's content, right? We bought the discs and we pay a monthly fee. I understand that F2P players have to pay for stuff like this, since they do NOT pay a monthly sub - but give me 1 single good reason why someone with a proper subscription should ever have to pay a single cent extra for anything?

-We are allready supporting this game with the originally calculated ammount of dollars they wanted.

Nothing in your ramblings make any sense what so ever, everyone who reads this post is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul!!!!

I pay 15 bucks a month, so what does BioWare do... charge me MORE MONEY FOR CRAP THAT SHOULD BE FREE OR COST GAME CREDITS!!! Pay to play for the lose. Seriously... you are charging me CC to change my hair color!!! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!! A new race... *chaching* more CC ... Subs should get something for crying out loud, other than a "discount" i mean really... why sub at this point.. you dont get anything for it.

Oh is that right...

You know, for example name change, guild and legacy name changes were supposed to be free for subscribers on a monthly basis. And you come here pointing fingers at us for being annoyed about suddenly having to pay for it?

You are aware that we ARE allready paying for this game and it's content, right? We bought the discs and we pay a monthly fee. I understand that F2P players have to pay for stuff like this, since they do NOT pay a monthly sub - but give me 1 single good reason why someone with a proper subscription should ever have to pay a single cent extra for anything?

-We are allready supporting this game with the originally calculated ammount of dollars they wanted.

Totally signed.

I was shocked today, after seeing that I need to pay further 5 € for a new species and up to 10 € for some customizations. I already paid my damn subs. At the moment I think that they don´t deserve any further payment. I still have the preferred F2P status which is enough to play the story of some chars. But further payments, no way!