SW:TOR lego sets!

Deviss

Yup, its confirmed. 2012 ssummer release will include The Old Republic sets!

Lego Star Wars Summer Sets 2012 - Fury Class Interceptor

https://live.staticflickr.com/7168/6537852379_0b7db6f729.jpg

Lego Star Wars Summer Sets 2012 - Republic Striker Starfighter

https://live.staticflickr.com/7156/6537852825_c1206744e4.jpg

This means that there is a high chance for more TOR sets being released in the future. This is the first lego set that I will maybe buy (the last one I bought was long time ago when I was like 10 years old). In fact, I may get both!

If they would make the Foundry set or something, with Revan and HK-47 figures, I would buy it no matter what the price was. Damn, we should contact someone within LEGO company and tell them to create Revan related set when they release new TOR sets!

What do you think? Will you consider getting them or is it pushing the boundry of your inner nerdness? :p

Edited by Deviss

Yeah, I saw those on Brickipedia the other day. I have filed them under "mite b cool" until I can see the interiors. As much as I like my Tantive IV model I'm not too anxious to buy a recolor of it and I have enough bloody TIE ships already.

Plus I'm saving most of my cash for the Ultimate Collectors Series B-Wing that's supposed to come out this year and the Lord of the Ring stuff that's also coming out this summer.

Love how the images have copyright stamped over the middle and they're all over the internet :p

I made a post on this yesterday and i am definately buying both sets, finally i'll have some actual sith troopers instead of just using stormtroopers. I hope we also get to see a Revan vs Vitiate set based on the Revan book, figures could include T3, Revan, Meetra Surik, Scourge, and the Sith Emperor.

Um... Those aren't TOR veihcles.

The Fury comes with Darth Malgus and the Striker comes with Satele Shan.

The Striker doesn't really match any of the ships in the game, but the Fury is the Sith PC spaceship.

Personally, I'm holding out for the Trooper dropship, which would hopefully come with M1-4X and Aric Jorgan.

the striker is shown in the corellia museum i believe, and also seen some wrecks on taris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzdCdRPESps about 4:50 in the background, i believe that is the republic striker starfighter.

I believe these sets were supposed to represent the battle of korriban, so hopefully we'll also see a set that includes the Zabrak Jedi Master, The pureblood sith lord and Nico Okarr to complete the trailer.

I was very happy when i saw these brought up on FBTB, and will be getting both.

As others have mentioned, hopefully some more TOR sets will be coming for LEGO, such as the XS Light Freighter or the Harrower-class star dreadnought even if that one is in MIDI scale.

I'm guessing Hasbro will probably be releasing some new figures next fall as well for TOR, at least one can hope :)

The Fury comes with Darth Malgus and the Striker comes with Satele Shan.

The Striker doesn't really match any of the ships in the game, but the Fury is the Sith PC spaceship.

Personally, I'm holding out for the Trooper dropship, which would hopefully come with M1-4X and Aric Jorgan.

Didn't think they were until I saw the minifigures. Glad to see people aren't revolting against TOR LEGOs. :D

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...