PvP Records Thread

Cilas

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solo kills is a thing!!!? Nice when I come back full time, I will have to keep track of that. 9 is nothing. Senna I am gunning for your record!!!!

Check the ultimate pvp thread, it's at like 15-20 I think, goal has to be to put POT5 at the top!

Maul? I feel like I missed out on a lot of action that game.

yeah maul, had a perfect storm set up and about ****** myself when it happened... lol

You were stuck being node guard ***** for most of that game im afraid, but i know that feeling very very well.

yeah maul, had a perfect storm set up and about ****** myself when it happened... lol

You were stuck being node guard ***** for most of that game im afraid, but i know that feeling very very well.

Still working on breaking 9k with maul my biggest is just over 8k but ill deal. And yeah node guarding blows but for a madness sin I deal alright.

Still working on breaking 9k with maul my biggest is just over 8k but ill deal. And yeah node guarding blows but for a madness sin I deal alright.

I play balance spec 95% of the games I play now. I raid with it and it grew on me over time, and now I enjoy playing it more than Tank(I HATE) or Infil. It will be sad days if all of madness/balance burst is gone in 2.0. :confused:

Alright so... I normally don't consult other server forums for my screenshots, but I've taken some heat for including this screenshot in my list.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/90318/module_gallery/original/1011241.jpg

I went to this particular server forum because this is where the screenshot came from. I'm having people tell me it was photoshopped, because there is a small dot before the 11228 biggest hit(if you save the screenshot and zoom in just a little bit it is easily seen). If there is anyone here who was in that game and may have seen this biggest hit and can help me determine if this screenshot is real or fake, it would be much appreciated.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Alright so... I normally don't consult other server forums for my screenshots, but I've taken some heat for including this screenshot in my list.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/90318/module_gallery/original/1011241.jpg

I went to this particular server forum because this is where the screenshot came from. I'm having people tell me it was photoshopped, because there is a small dot before the 11228 biggest hit(if you save the screenshot and zoom in just a little bit it is easily seen). If there is anyone here who was in that game and may have seen this biggest hit and can help me determine if this screenshot is real or fake, it would be much appreciated.

Can't help you there, sorry!