Alien races from SW lore you want to see.

ChrisStarShade

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would want the squid people (I don't know the names) I think that'd be cool, and easy for the language since the beginning rival for the Jedi knight was one and he spoke English. And they already have a great model for them

• 2 weeks later...

no NO no no Duros, Im already sick of every other NPC quest giver on the rep side being one. and no more Furry races, for the love of all that is sci fi please stop with the 27 species of rats and the 18 species of cats and even rabbits.... come on.

As for what I would like to see, sentient robots as playable using Scorpio and HK-47 as 2 examples, though minus the restraining programming

While we are at it, no Twilight-esque races, im looking at you Shistavanen and Anzat

Edited by rhiarose

no NO no no Duros, Im already sick of every other NPC quest giver on the rep side being one. and no more Furry races, for the love of all that is sci fi please stop with the 27 species of rats and the 18 species of cats and even rabbits.... come on.

As for what I would like to see, sentient robots as playable using Scorpio and HK-47 as 2 examples, though minus the restraining programming

While we are at it, no Twilight-esque races, im looking at you Shistavanen and Anzat

Waitwhat? What other feline species are there besides Cathar??? Cathar should be playable in the game. No reason why they shouldn't be already, as far as I'm concerned.

Waitwhat? What other feline species are there besides Cathar??? Cathar should be playable in the game. No reason why they shouldn't be already, as far as I'm concerned.

There are the Togorians, Cantrosians, Tinnell, and I know of one more but cant currently think of their name (I recall they are large and their home planet was destroyed by the Empire during the Ne Hope Era). There are most likely a few more...

There are the Togorians, Cantrosians, Tinnell, and I know of one more but cant currently think of their name (I recall they are large and their home planet was destroyed by the Empire during the Ne Hope Era). There are most likely a few more...

Well, that explains it. Still want Cathar, though. :D

the numbers were exaggeration, however there are more or less a furry race for every brand of furry "fandom" out there and even then there is a furry species for each breed/subclass (Cats and Rodents are a prime example). I would much rather see some classic races than yet another EU Mary Sue super-race or anthropomorphic chipmunk.

Trandoshans for one. how this classic race was overlooked I have no idea

Rodians

Sentient Droids (IG-88, HK, Scorpio, C3-P0, R2)

Wookies

Mon Cals (much as I dont like them, rather this than Bunny Aliens)

just to name a few off the top of my head

Edited by rhiarose

the numbers were exaggeration, however there are more or less a furry race for every brand of furry "fandom" out there and even then there is a furry species for each breed/subclass (Cats and Rodents are a prime example). I would much rather see some classic races than yet another EU Mary Sue super-race or anthropomorphic chipmunk.

Trandoshans for one. how this classic race was overlooked I have no idea

Rodians

Sentient Droids (IG-88, HK, Scorpio, C3-P0, R2)

Wookies

Mon Cals (much as I dont like them, rather this than Bunny Aliens)

just to name a few off the top of my head

Contrary to what you may believe, it has nothing to do with "furries". At least I hope not! I just like Cathar ever since I read the old Tales of the Jedi series.

• 1 year later...
falleen and zeltron. i wanna go and have non-stop parties on the zeltron home world, with lots of sexy guys and girls and stuff. and falleen are just awesome beyond awesome.

These are actually well within the realm of possibility. Zeltrons are a straight-up color change, Falleen just need a few tweaks to differentiate them from Mirialans. Absolutely no other efforts would be required. It would be a huge win for the EAWare bean counters, too, especially if they were offered in the same manner as Cathar (Cartel Market exclusives).