Operative Medical Therapy does not work

Daize

Yeah Medics got shafted pretty hard, if it didn't take so long to level up I'd be playing a Sorc healer. If it wasn't for the fact that I was an officer in my guild and extremely geared I wouldn't even attempt raiding. Also on another note, want to do something with Infiltrate? Snipers get a raid-wide damage reduction, and we get a 10m group stealth? I have yet to find a use for the ability, except for the occasional "how the hell am i stealthed? Oh, we have an Operative in the group? Didn't know you guys could do that"

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also on another note, want to do something with Infiltrate? Snipers get a raid-wide damage reduction, and we get a 10m group stealth? I have yet to find a use for the ability, except for the occasional "how the hell am i stealthed? Oh, we have an Operative in the group? Didn't know you guys could do that"

Haha I hear you;)

Me, I'm about to replace our 2nd Sorc Healer for Nightmare Operations. Not because my class is better, mind you, but just because he was a jerk and there's simply no one else with equal gear.

Looking forward to the SoA jumping phases. I can kinda keep people alive with stacking KP on each and everyone, but a slightly less broken talent tree would do wonders to make this something more than a desperate (and horribly inefficient) way to emulate sorc aoe healing.

"But you have your own aoe heal!!": I won't go into detail about why even with 5/5 set pieces I'm avoiding RN like the plague. This skill is worth a thread of it's own. But before we get into balancing bad talents, we should at least get a fix for those that are plain broken

Edited by Skurkanas

They may have fixed it but not put it in the patch notes

ran the numbers

before the patch with medical therapy specced a 2 stack of kolto probe on myself ticked for 690 without TA up

after the patch it still tick for exactly the same ammount, so pretty sure they didn't fix it ;P

would be nice if they'd fix it for 1.1.3 though although im not keeping my hopes up for it.

I think it's time to shelve my op healer for a bit between broken talents, the new UI, and a surge nerf I just don't see the point.

Same here, Jive.

Aside from the Darth Jadus bug that still hasn't been addressed, it was a very fun storyline and an appealing class, that is now almost completely useless. Conceal nerfed, Lethality is garbage, Healing subpar in everyway.

They might as well just turn all operatives into Sorcs. They just keep sticking it to Operatives at every turn.

If they hate the class so much, just get rid of them already so we can all move on.

Hyperbole aside, I am waiting to see just where the threshold is for dim ret on surge is. Although the -10% overall still hurts, its still remains to be seen how much impact this change has. I suspect its more about nerfing surge adrenals than anything else. Although that does beg the question, why not nerf just the adrenal rather than the stat.

Very ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed. If its not fixed by the time my subscription is up for renewal its quite simple that im not going to renew. Not because of this one issue but because it shows that these guys don't know what they are doing. I am not going to keep funneling money into this mickey mouse mmo. By the first month the dev team should have done a sweep of the basic talents before nerfing or buffing anything and make sure that everything is working as its supposed to. How in the hell and why in the hell are they "balancing" (biggest air quotes ever) ANYTHING in this game if the basic talents don't work.