So, if you want to farm styles for companions

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/same.html

Too bad that's completely wrong though..

If I slap you once, you might say ouch

If I slap you again, you might say ahh

If I repeatedly slap you, you might eventually succumb to admitting you've done nothing but create a stupid post just like this one.

Same thing, different results. right?

Too bad that's completely wrong though..

If I slap you once, you might say ouch

If I slap you again, you might say ahh

If I repeatedly slap you, you might eventually succumb to admitting you've done nothing but create a stupid post just like this one.

Same thing, different results. right?

It's pretty sad that you are trying to be intellectual and failing miserably at it. This is so simplistic. It's not reasonable to "expect" another being of its on volition to concur with your "expectation."

If a child puts his/her hand on a burning stove and burns it, it would be "insane" to expect a different result if the conditions are exactly the same as they were the first time the child put his/her hand on the stove.

If an alcoholic, every time he starts drinking, blacks out and within a few weeks makes a mess of his life, then it would be "insane" to expect something different.

Your attempt at being smart is an opportunity to see the transparency of your ignorance of Einstein's quote.

I know that since I'm not copy-pasting from a site called "brainyquotes," I might not be regarded as an intellectual. But do allow yourself to consider a system in which not every variable is known to the observer. Edited by Journeyer

It's pretty sad that you are trying to be intellectual and failing miserably at it. This is so simplistic. It's not reasonable to "expect" another being of its on volition to concur with your "expectation."

If a child puts his/her hand on a burning stove and burns it, it would be "insane" to expect a different result if the conditions are exactly the same as they were the first time the child put his/her hand on the stove.

If an alcoholic, every time he starts drinking, blacks out and within a few weeks makes a mess of his life, then it would be "insane" to expect something different.

Your attempt at being smart is an opportunity to see the transparency of your ignorance of Einstein's quote.

Winner!

On an unrelated note....

Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. - Jim Rohn

1. I'm not insane, but thank you for your concern.

2. Tried again today for the 6th time, and one light armor piece, one trooper armor feet, and one medium armor piece dropped. All in the same instance run.

3. 7th time produced the same 3 jedi heavy armor pieces.

4. Tried another FP, and all heavy jedi armors dropped.

5. There's a chance for other class pieces to drop, but it's not common.

Edited by Hambunctious

From what I've seen soloing old FP's just for styles I like for companions, the game will just go completely random on drops no matter what class you are, farmed mando raiders for a chestpiece for kaliyo on my sniper and saw all kinds of loot drop, light medium and heavy armors

how do you do that when everything that drops in the lower level flashpoints is for your AC? I've done maelstrom prison 5 times in a row, and the exact same pieces dropped every time.

I wish had your problem. I ended up doing Red Reaper 8 times solo on my Jug before Jug gear dropped.

Please tell me if there's some sort of setting I can use to get your problem:(