Can I get back to Korriban?

DarthVlady

I am new to MMOs. Really new. Anyway, I am playing Sith Warrior, now level 11, just got my companion, and had 1 mission (that I know of) left on Korriban (the trials thing). I opened my mailbox (in the game) before going to do that mission and had some transport thing (I clicked on it) send me off to an orbiting "mall" where I chose juggy, placed a point on the skills tree, learned crew skils, stuff like that...Traveled to 2 other ships too.....Ended up on a transport to Dromund Kaas. Now I am here on Kaas, and can not figure out how to get back to Korriban! Will I have a chance to get back there? Should I just play on this jungle planet?

Help?

:confused:

I am new to MMOs. Really new. Anyway, I am playing Sith Warrior, now level 11, just got my companion, and had 1 mission (that I know of) left on Korriban (the trials thing). I opened my mailbox (in the game) before going to do that mission and had some transport thing (I clicked on it) send me off to an orbiting "mall" where I chose juggy, placed a point on the skills tree, learned crew skils, stuff like that...Traveled to 2 other ships too.....Ended up on a transport to Dromund Kaas. Now I am here on Kaas, and can not figure out how to get back to Korriban! Will I have a chance to get back there? Should I just play on this jungle planet?

Help?

:confused:

Check you abiliities under general. you should have a quick travel back to the fleet. Then when you get to the fleet pull up your map and find the location marked Korriban depatures. Go there find the shuttle back to Korriban. Board it and you are back on Korriban.

first - it takes 24 hours to reuse fleet pass unless you buy legacy perks.

second - you can get back to korriban by going to the kaas spaceport and taking the shuttle to fleet and then the shuttle from fleet to korriban. On fleet you will have to go to the main concourse and find the correct bay for the shuttle to korriban.