change your character after creation?

Rapidson

is there anyway to change your character after creation?

when I created him I did not have a refrence point on how big the other characters were in the game. He looks odd. some how I made him way taller and he is too bulky when standing next to NPC's. I would just like to tone him down a bit lol

Edited by Rapidson

Hopefully at some point..hopefully sooner than later...Bioware will add some kind of talior system into the game. Because I'm sure that we aren't the only people playing the game that would like to be able to change how our character's look after starting the game. I for one would like to be able to round out my main's looks a little. Plus I'm sure some rpers would like to be able to give their character's scars or something after ferice battles.

At this time, the only way to "change" your character is to make a new one.

I considered starting over, seeing how I just started the game last night. but the only thing I would change are his looks, and dont feel like doing what I have done over again. I will just keep my ogre :)

Not to nudge you into rerolling but..... currently there are several datacrons that are not available to larger body types without convoluded dueling and rezzing workarounds.

So if you are even slightly considering it...there is an additional reason to reroll with a smaller tpye.

Not to nudge you into rerolling but..... currently there are several datacrons that are not available to larger body types without convoluded dueling and rezzing workarounds.

So if you are even slightly considering it...there is an additional reason to reroll with a smaller tpye.

wait, what? can someone confirm this?

There are many, many threads of complaints about certain datacrons that a body type 3 or 4 cannot access.

Since I leveled with a body type 3 partner, I know of 3 republic datacrons for certain that he could not access on his own.

In one case, he had to suicide and I had to rez him past the barrier. In 2 other cases a sytem of dueling and me Force Pulling him was the only way he could access the datacron area.

I only pointed it out, since the OP seemed unhappy with his body type and I was listing another reason to consider rerolling, especially if he is not too far along.

There are many, many threads of complaints about certain datacrons that a body type 3 or 4 cannot access.

Since I leveled with a body type 3 partner, I know of 3 republic datacrons for certain that he could not access on his own.

In one case, he had to suicide and I had to rez him past the barrier. In 2 other cases a sytem of dueling and me Force Pulling him was the only way he could access the datacron area.

I only pointed it out, since the OP seemed unhappy with his body type and I was listing another reason to consider rerolling, especially if he is not too far along.

Thank you for pointing out the issue. I will ride it out with this one but every character from here on out will be smaller

Are there no datacrons that smaller body types can't reach (because of jump height or whatever)? I know my other half had far more difficulties crossing rocky mountainsides than I did when I had a 'big' (4?) toon and hers was more petite (2?)

• 8 months later...