Premade vs Premade?

Fiqh

I've played with and against premades, and I know I'm not a good player, but never have I seen them encourage or help, even people on their own team.
Nor would I expect them to. Which is why there should be a dedicated unranked solo-only queue.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nor would I expect them to. Which is why there should be a dedicated unranked solo-only queue.

Why would you not expect them to? I expect all of us to try to build the community if we wish there to continue to be a community. It takes the same amount of time to type something to help as it does to call someone terrrible, and yet we always choose the latter.

This is kind of the reason I go on premades, but there's an important nuance. Here's the actual reason I - myself - like queueing with premades (even though I do solo-queue occasionally):

I play the game to have fun. Playing with people who don't know what they are doing, is not fun for me anymore.

Losing Huttball because everybody is derping at mid, nobody but me caring about the rebounds, nobody getting in position to receive a pass from me drives me raging. I like playing Huttball to have a good, interesting match - and to be stomped only because nobody else actually tries to play the game (as in play Huttball) is infuriating. It's like I'm an amateur league player joining a game of footie, only to have my teammates play tag in the middle while the other team keeps walking through my teammates and shooting goals. I know playing tag is fun, but I'm here to play footie damnit.

Meanwhile, just yesterday, my "premade" team (of someone learning her class, and another friend) went up against a Passive Aggressive premade with healer / tank in Huttball. We lost the game 6 - 5, but it was a pretty intense game because our teammates played to get rebounds, getting passes down to the linesman (me with Entrench in that game, when I wasn't down to grab a rebound), trying to pull their carrier to traps or forcing a reset, intercepting passes... That was fun, and it wasn't sad for me to lose that game.

And people have ignored my directions in regular warzones for enough times that I no longer can bring myself to type everything, only for people to not even grace it with a reply. Since I'm no longer having fun in those types of bad games, and I play this game to have fun, I just leave such bad warzones and group with (a) player who know what they are doing. Not necessarily any composition, and just having another person who knows what to do is usually enough too.

Occasionally we set our need to be right aside and get honest ^^^. Thank you for being honest.

Didnt read all posts, so just gonna say that yeah it would reduce time, but it would make PVP much more enjoyable! There are servers where you cannot win a single match! This should be treated somehow cause it makes many people not que for PVP at all.

I am glad i reached valor 100 and im done with PVP!

I'm sorry for asking this question (please don't kill me for asking a noob question). :w_tongue: I'm fairly new to PvP so I've been looking at the forums for tips and I keep coming across this topic of premades.

So my question is this how do you know if someone is a premade and why do people hate premades so much?

I'm sorry for asking this question (please don't kill me for asking a noob question). :w_tongue: I'm fairly new to PvP so I've been looking at the forums for tips and I keep coming across this topic of premades.

So my question is this how do you know if someone is a premade and why do people hate premades so much?

its not hard to tell by how they move and coordinate activities such as focus targets and supporting objectives. There are certain people that it is all they do, they never run without a team, you see one you know more are there.

Now i do not "hate" them, i hate how they confuse advantage with skill and somehow feel like it gives them the right to talk down to other players. Its the immaturity of being bad winners that i cannot abide and will call out every chance i get.

Now you might as why stir the hornets nest... my response would be read Sun Tzu.

its not hard to tell by how they move and coordinate activities such as focus targets and supporting objectives. There are certain people that it is all they do, they never run without a team, you see one you know more are there.

Now i do not "hate" them, i hate how they confuse advantage with skill and somehow feel like it gives them the right to talk down to other players. Its the immaturity of being bad winners that i cannot abide and will call out every chance i get.

Now you might as why stir the hornets nest... my response would be read Sun Tzu.

Oh I see. Thank you for making that clear to me. I have noticed them then, just didn't know there was a name for it. I have noticed that sometimes when I queue solo that the other team is oddly super organized.

In that case, yes I do find them to be annoying (not all the time) especially in warzones such as Huttball.

I love Sun Tzu btw.

Best matches I have are against premades.Wheter its premade vs premade or we are just a good Pug. Especialy against ones that try to win a game. It is often competitive deathmatch at mid ( which is great fun ) and then some cool play at objective wins the game. Often its some coordinated Cc or maybe our stealth 1v1s theirs or we hold the ball last seconds at 5-5. This is what I play this game for. Sadly hardly ever get that kind of matches cuz there is too little premades haha :) Mostly I solo q or I am in premmie with inexperienced players and lose ( thats ok thou ) but hear much crying about premade losers and such. Keep in mind not all premades are Fotm. Anyway pre vs pre would be 8v8 ranked and that should come back.

But for easier solution pls give us at least some matchmaking. When 2 healz in a q split them and dont put them in the same team when the other has no healers.

If thats to much then pls let us respec in wz ! Many ppl can play for instance healz and dps on sorc or oper so let us adjust if needed :)

Oh I see. Thank you for making that clear to me. I have noticed them then, just didn't know there was a name for it. I have noticed that sometimes when I queue solo that the other team is oddly super organized.

In that case, yes I do find them to be annoying (not all the time) especially in warzones such as Huttball.

I love Sun Tzu btw.

:)

Now just to be clear not all good groups are premades, dont fall into that trap. Sometimes you get a group of really good solo players that happened to get grouped together that can play at that same level, its just few and far between. More often than not that level of organization is likely a premade team that queued together.

Best matches I have are against premades.Wheter its premade vs premade or we are just a good Pug. Especialy against ones that try to win a game. It is often competitive deathmatch at mid ( which is great fun ) and then some cool play at objective wins the game. Often its some coordinated Cc or maybe our stealth 1v1s theirs or we hold the ball last seconds at 5-5. This is what I play this game for. Sadly hardly ever get that kind of matches cuz there is too little premades haha :) Mostly I solo q or I am in premmie with inexperienced players and lose ( thats ok thou ) but hear much crying about premade losers and such. Keep in mind not all premades are Fotm. Anyway pre vs pre would be 8v8 ranked and that should come back.

But for easier solution pls give us at least some matchmaking. When 2 healz in a q split them and dont put them in the same team when the other has no healers.

If thats to much then pls let us respec in wz ! Many ppl can play for instance healz and dps on sorc or oper so let us adjust if needed :)

There is truth here.. beating those teams i among the best matches, but this relies on you getting more similarly geared players on your team of comparable skill from the solo queue and is therefore far less likely. This is the reason many people do premades to begin with.

But hey what do i know anyway, im just a bad Merc :)

Edited by Floplag