RARE armour sets

Gunthr

I have been looking for this chest piece http://www.torhead.com/item/4nfB6s/tempered-laminoid-chestguard and have yet to find it.

I am lvl 49 and have the lvl 49 purple version of it but i neeeds the orange haha.

I have been running around tat killing everything I find (including rebels players heheh) trying to see where the heck this item drops from.

If any of you know where its looted, please fill me in.

Im on the Black Vulkars PVP server, if by chance any of you have the item and are on that server, drop me a line ill pay you good creds for it =)

That's crafted. I have schems for the leggings and helmet of the set, but not the chestguard.

Ahh right cheers. Thought it must be something to do with the customisation slots. Ive got a cracking purple chest piece but should maybe pay more attention to the oranges I get now

Basically all you have to do is figure out what the base stats are on the purples with only 2 mod slots and compare that to armoring mods at your level. I just think of the base stats as an "armoring mod" that can't be removed.

Are there any vendors that sell modifiable waist and wrist pieces? Or do I have to find someone who can make them?

Edited by Callo

I'm still interested in finding the orange version of that so-called "derp" helmet; it would be perfect for my Droid BH :D

Anyone got any leads?

I think you may be out of luck I'm afraid:

Torhead search

I've looked through and couldn't find anything matching that 'derp' helmet's icon. This stuff isn't 100% accurate though, there are a couple of missing icons and all the PvP armour icons are outdated (although I seriously wish they'd stuck with those ones instead of a fugly PvP armour we actually have...).

Thanks guys for the info about that chest piece being crafted!! Im an armor mech only to 147 but Ill keep my eyes open fo rthe schem.

That just made my day! Even tho I have a wicked all bronze (brownish copper) with white stripe RD15 matched custom set with full 126 rating I can swap mods around accordingly once i get that chest

• 1 year later...