Overall Achievements Leaderboard II

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey youre not updating your spreadsheet :)

I spent a while making the percentage category work but there seems to be a bug making it harder to update (maybe it's just because spreadsheets are hard :p). I'll do the main category now.

EDIT: Main sheet is done. Still need to add a Reputation category and sort out percentages.

Edited by TheRandomno

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Merovejec

Server: The Red Eclipse

Last update before 5.0 I didnt make the FPS since for the last 6 days they didnt pop that much (probably cause of expansion comming), still lots to do, mainly GSF, so I hope it will be a good source of CXP and people will que for it.

Edited by majopucik

New max is 58745. However there are these unobtainables:

770 from DvL (progress reset)

10 from Pets

Treek has been fixed (:D) despite no mention in the patch notes. The master mode achievements from dataming are not present right now.

There may be other broken achievements though, takes a while to find all the stuff BioWare breaks each patch ;)

There may be other broken achievements though, takes a while to find all the stuff BioWare breaks each patch ;)

Currently the Dark vs Light achievments under Galactic Command is broken, at least the ones under Light.

The problem is that they simply mirrored each boss from the Dark category, meaning that even if we kill a Light side boss it won't count towards the achievement since there is no boss with that name.

For example: This boss is a light sided boss which should be in the Light category, which she isn't. Meanwhile, this dark side boss is in the Dark category. Meaning, from an achievment PoV there are no reason to do boss hunting when light side has won, whereas the Dark side should work (yet to be comfirmed).

TL;DR Galactic command --> Dark vs. Light --> Light is currently bugged due to naming.

200p unobtainable

Edited by Simpanx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New max: 60715. The first 60k should be interesting.

Still looking into the broken achievements. I currently have two achievements marked as red, i.e. obtainable by none. <Who's Scruffy Looking?> is still there, however <Firefrost: Adrenal Assault> is apparently fixed.

EDIT: Someone mentioned RR MM being bugged. Just checked the achievements and they say "Missing Details Data", so almost definitely bugged.

Edited by TheRandomno

New max: 60715. The first 60k should be interesting.

I got reply from customer service, but still not 100% convinced:

"Looking at current active list of achievement it is listed there for me so it will still be obtainable and the means to get it are still present. However without going into detail on it, it may not be the most easily obtainable achievement in the game currently."

I did ask for a possibility of a hint, but in order to check if the means of getting it are there, but i doubt they will provide that.

I got reply from customer service, but still not 100% convinced:

"Looking at current active list of achievement it is listed there for me so it will still be obtainable and the means to get it are still present. However without going into detail on it, it may not be the most easily obtainable achievement in the game currently."

I did ask for a possibility of a hint, but in order to check if the means of getting it are there, but i doubt they will provide that.

This refers to the pet achievement, right?

Finished updating the list in my sig for 5.1. These are the achievements which should be unobtainable to all:

<Defeat Lord Kherus (Master)> 10 points

<Defeat the SV-3 Eradicator (Master)> 10 points

<Defeat Lord Ikoral (Master)> 50 points

<Reaped (Master)> 50 points

<Break the Ice> 10 points

<...Who's Scruffy Looking?> 10 points

<Initial Uprisings (Story)> 50 points

<Initial Uprisings (Veteran)> 50 points

= 240 pts, so the obtainable max is 60,475.

For the pet achievement, I'm still convinced that the pets are not in the game. The CSR said "Looking at current active list of achievement it is listed there for me". The achievement is obviously still there, but that's not the issue.

Good luck on 60k everyone, I'm still only at 33k. :p

• 2 weeks later...