Best 3 PVP guild on server

Osoygatitalove

After watching the one Twitch live stream with the Bastion dude in this thread. I just realized after listening to them talk on Mumble or whatever they probably do have more people whos balls have yet to drop. So there you go, they got that going for them...

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the one Twitch live stream with the Bastion dude in this thread. I just realized after listening to them talk on Mumble or whatever they probably do have more people whos balls have yet to drop. So there you go, they got that going for them...

lawl :D

Way too many epeens on this thread.

All I know is I placed 3rd in <Chosen Elite> Imp/Pub 1v1 Tourney AND my first time playing in litteraly 7 months. What does that say about the rest of you whom entered? 40 of you or so "top Pot5 PVPers"

Calm down. Realize that there are no "best" players. Just a top "level".

Side note, dont duel as sin and sap/seeth what a BS move. Have some class/true skill

Nochance

Infil Shadow

Pot5

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nothing against you solo, but I watched a stream from just baddies last night. It was a rated civil war against synergy. From the very 1st minute sharkyn dc's so now they are playing 7v8. By the time the match was over Hey Im Mvp had already 3 capped them. So if you consider that being on the heels of hey im mvp sorry I don't think so.

If you watched all of it, then you would see that synergy also beat them twice... all it takes is one mistake lol.. but its w/e there are a good ammount of guilds queueing, and some good teams.... would be nice if bioware could introduce cross server queues so we can stop facing the same 3-4 teams over and over lol

well tbh I didnt expect to be very competative playing a merc heals in pvp for the first time. obviously things would have been different if I had rolled a sorc like I am used to but wanted to try something different. so the kick was kind of inevitable. but i hope you feel better.

Who named your guild again?

We have used raidur on many occasions in rateds because we didnt have a op healer and he put up over a mil heals against good teams.... merc heals can be good, its the player for the most part.. but put that same player on a op healer and he could do wonders

So, since this thread has already been derailed, I may as well ask: why is it that these server PVP threads always end up degenerating into an e-peen fest and name calling? Can there not be a reasonable discussion about PVP on forums, is this just not possible?

So, since this thread has already been derailed, I may as well ask: why is it that these server PVP threads always end up degenerating into an e-peen fest and name calling? Can there not be a reasonable discussion about PVP on forums, is this just not possible?

everyone wants to think they or their guild is the best. no one speaks/thinks rationally in these threads

All I know is I placed 3rd in <Chosen Elite> Imp/Pub 1v1 Tourney AND my first time playing in litteraly 7 months. What does that say about the rest of you whom entered? 40 of you or so "top Pot5 PVPers"

1v1 pvp doesn't compare to group play:

I will say that certain Rwz teams can be seen as top levels because the skill not just of each player, but how they perform in a group, is taken into account

We have used raidur on many occasions in rateds because we didnt have a op healer and he put up over a mil heals against good teams.... merc heals can be good, its the player for the most part.. but put that same player on a op healer and he could do wonders

well yea raidur has been playing a merc for how long? yea prolly about as long as i have been playing sorc/sage so the comparison would be better if i was on a sorc. and sry but sorc heals werent op after 1.2 and now with the bubble stun call them op all you want but i was running the same spec even when it wasnt a stun and still manage 500k-1mil heals.

so again me playing a merc for the little time i did and the fact i really didnt like the heal style was stricly my bad for trying something different that i didnt end up liking. which is why i said the kick was inevitable lol.

but its all good i am back on my sage and having agood time like i used to. was fun playing with you guys for a little bit and seeing another servers pvp.

everyone wants to think they or their guild is the best. no one speaks/thinks rationally in these threads

I just want to be clear that these people who are claiming we are the best are not from Balance. Not to say we have a low opinion of ourselves, but we do not bother going on forums spamming balance #1 or whatever.

I just want to be clear that these people who are claiming we are the best are not from Balance. Not to say we have a low opinion of ourselves, but we do not bother going on forums spamming balance #1 or whatever.

Oh, I've noted who is claiming what, and haven't seen Balance doing anything of the sort :)

Off the top of my head there are only a handful of republic guilds I enjoy going up against and Balance is one of them.

Old Republic War isn't there yet, but I wouldn't count us out for long.

You are one of the few one can take serious on this server ^^

I'm just here for entertainment tho, timezone still ruins rateds for me and still (2013) no server transfer or cross server action. -.-

As someone who usually pugs wz's i wanted to chime in on which guilds i usually win with when premades are running. These guilds are in no particular order but i win most matches with: Balance, HSP, Hostile Takeover, and Firestorm. Granted i lose with these guilds also and every guild has good players and bad players but these guilds win more imo than most others