the Mandalorian Killer

ThunderDownundr

Same problem. The bugged Engineer and his mates wound up killing me and I respawned at a medical bay beyond the closed door. Now I'm stuck between two locked doors, everything's dead in between.

Bug report. I'm understanding of bugs and all, but very disappointing.

I had the same problem, I died and got stuck in a medbay between two locked doors and just about shot myself cause I still had 15 hours on my fleet pass. good call on the warzone btw, did that get you out?

this is a really annoying issue that bioware should fix.

I managed to Warzone out as well and eventually completed the quest.

However, I realized what I did wrong, and perhaps others are making the same mistake. It may just be my own stupidity, but...

When you have to activate your ramjet, I neglected to notice there was a "ramjet" icon in the Mission Inventory. Instead, I used Jet Charge, figuring it was my only "ramjet" ability and logically was the one to use. Oops.

Needless to say, using the correct Mission item worked perfectly.

Yeah so i've been stuck in this position for the last 8-ish hours and It really sucks! (still have 7 hours left on my Fleet Pass) I was able to get into warzones, but I just get sent back to the ship after they end. How did you use Warzones to get out? Is there something im missing?

Hey guys, first time posting. I had the same issue with the chief engineer/rocket bug (not the dieing and being stuck part). I put the ramjet upgrade on my hot bar and just ran around the room spamming the button and jumping on things. If you're facing the engineer from the floor, I jumped on the computer banks to your left and noticed the rocket tried to appear on my back for a moment. Then the group agro'ed me and began firing. I jumped back on the computer bank and spammed the rocket while jumping for about 3 seconds until it finally activated.

Long story short, run around the room (nearish the platform but get further while you experiment) spamming the ramjet and you might find the sweet spot to get launched up.

No guarantees but hope it helps!

On your map there is a quest marker. You have to stand inside the circle and then hit the button. Wait a few and off you go. If you don't have the circle it is in the center of the room facing them behind computer bank. Hope this helps.

After finding the 3 crates and using the jet pack that I had to pull from mission inventory (wonderful flowing game play there!) I also didn't have the circle on the ground but was able to use the jetpack, never used the shield, didn't know i had to and he still died anyway!

Good luck with that quest as when I got to the bridge there was no one to talk to! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
I ran into this today. You CAN NOT use your own Jet Charge skill (if you are a Powertech and have it). You must use the one in your Mission Items inventory. Also, it is a pain to use... run around spamming it until it gets you up to the Engineer. After running around for a bit, they started firing on me and then the Mission Item Jet Charge did send me up and it was insta death for the Engineer. What a pain in the rear....

Hey guys, first time posting. I had the same issue with the chief engineer/rocket bug (not the dieing and being stuck part). I put the ramjet upgrade on my hot bar and just ran around the room spamming the button and jumping on things. If you're facing the engineer from the floor, I jumped on the computer banks to your left and noticed the rocket tried to appear on my back for a moment. Then the group agro'ed me and began firing. I jumped back on the computer bank and spammed the rocket while jumping for about 3 seconds until it finally activated.

Long story short, run around the room (nearish the platform but get further while you experiment) spamming the ramjet and you might find the sweet spot to get launched up.

No guarantees but hope it helps!

Thank you soo much, i did exactly what you said and it worked, computer banks on the left guys.

• 9 months later...

I just now completed this quest. The doors did lock on me , after respawning to the medical droid. I encountered the locked doors. BUT this is where it got interesting. After being frustrated, I accidently pressed the JETPACK mission item and it ported me THRU the locked doors and onto the ramp, thus killing the engineer and the 2 others.

Hope this helps someone.

I just now completed this quest. The doors did lock on me , after respawning to the medical droid. I encountered the locked doors. BUT this is where it got interesting. After being frustrated, I accidently pressed the JETPACK mission item and it ported me THRU the locked doors and onto the ramp, thus killing the engineer and the 2 others.

Hope this helps someone.

I used the Ramjet and the Engineer didn't die. I then died by his two guards and released back to the medbay. I now have no way to get back up top to kill the Engineer. Is there a way to rebuild another ramjet? I would really like to continue this mission and finish the story.

-=Drew=-

• 2 months later...
just had a problem with this quest as well, used the jet-pack ram but the dudes didn't die, and you only do 50 dmg to them each hit no matter what abilities you use, died and got put in the med and stuck. The only way out is to fleet pass back and reset the mission and do it again. on the second play through though you don't need the 75kills and this time the jet-pack worked cept i die upon using it but so did the 3 blokes on the perch. VERY dodgy mission, needs fixing otherwise you have to log out and wait 20hrs for a fleet-pass if you used it prior to getting there.

So, first time through playing a BH. Got to this point, it took me a moment to figure out what to do but it was pretty obvious. The BUG I encountered however was as soon as I clicked the ramjet item I was teleported up to the Engineer and his two bots and they instantly died but not before bombarding me with an array of god like damage.

I truly believe if I hadn't been 2 levels above the recommended level I would have been instagibbed.