Crafting Crew skills broken

Sickith

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having the same problem. All my Synthweaving Scematics are missing. And I cannot find the Archive button that someone tried getting me to find. I clicked on Synthweaving and then the person said click on Archive, but no archive button anywhere

OK, so my experience is as follows:

• One character with Synthweaving OK (insta-60, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Synthweaving has a blank UI (old character, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Armormech OK (insta-60, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Armormech has a blank UI (old character, hasn't gone through KOTFE).

Clearly the insta-60 being OK is the recurring theme for me. The older characters had a lot of schematics collected over time. The insta-60s had very few, just a couple of non-useless ones learned from the trainer. I didn't have any random schematics on any of those characters. All were trainer taught or schematic world drops and the like.

Hope this somehow helps you guys sort it out.

Edited by Ceinwyn
More info

Hey

Just reporting that the crafting crew skills are broken.

It is affecting

- Synthweathing

- Armormech

The window is just blank like we have 0 patterns, i have even tried learning a new pattern from the vendor and it still doesn't show - that item does not disappear from the training window and if you click on it again says you already know this pattern.

I am not the only person with this issue on these two crafting professions.

Okay, just saw this post after I posted about synthweaving. Haven't checked my armormech yet, but everyone else seems to be working. This blows.........can't even start to level it up because nothing shows up in the craft window. :( My synthweaver is an old character with numerous schematics in her archive. She has also finish Kotfe thru chapter 9.

Edited by Darthmoriquendi

This is happening to me too. Both my synthweaver and my armormech have blank crafting windows. They are both old toons (they have been collecting/REing stuff since 1.0 early access), but neither of them had any of the pvp schematics, because i don't pvp.

I don't have any insta-60s (because I already had 16 lvl 60s, so whhhhhhyyyy lol).

to sum up: old toons have blank armormech and synthweaving windows.

Edited by Diora

OK, so my experience is as follows:

• One character with Synthweaving OK (insta-60, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Synthweaving has a blank UI (old character, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Armormech OK (insta-60, KOTFE to Chapter 9)
  • One character with Armormech has a blank UI (old character, hasn't gone through KOTFE).

Clearly the insta-60 being OK is the recurring theme for me. The older characters had a lot of schematics collected over time. The insta-60s had very few, just a couple of non-useless ones learned from the trainer. I didn't have any random schematics on any of those characters. All were trainer taught or schematic world drops and the like.

Hope this somehow helps you guys sort it out.

Same here...

MY LIST:

My Main LV65 is Level 520 Synthweaving --- Broken

original character Amormech Level 461 --- OK

Insta-60 Synthweaving --- OK

My main Synthweaving character new A LOT of schemetics too. The other two listed have very few.

Same problem, same tests, same result.

edit: No, I (almost) never play pvp and did not gain any of war hero schematics with my synth weaving / armor mech characters. However, I had (synth at least) pretty much everything else. Columi, Exotech, Dread Guard, Arkanian, Underworld, Dread Forged, Resurrected - you name it.

Add me to that list of those affected as well. Unacceptable.

Figured this would get corrected quickly, though I wonder how long it will take to correct the other issues such as all the 212+ relics being bind on pick-up, items such as 220 hilts and various color crystals still requiring slicing materials, and the artifice items which require amstech assemblies instead of artifice assemblies.

In cybertech, 'polished aluminium cyber assembly component' does not show up as available for use in crafting, even after you have crafted a load ready to use.

PS. you guys know this is a disgrace, right? Maybe we can patch the Devs instead of the game - seems like that's where the real problems are.

In cybertech, 'polished aluminium cyber assembly component' does not show up as available for use in crafting, even after you have crafted a load ready to use.

PS. you guys know this is a disgrace, right? Maybe we can patch the Devs instead of the game - seems like that's where the real problems are.

im having the same issue, submitted a ticket this morning

Edited by mastersilndr

• 1 year later...

So I know this is an old thread but...

I am having this issue where I click my biochem button (600/600) and not even a window pops up. Nothing. I can stsill do bioanalysis missions just fine, but I cannot craft anything. Help?

edit: If I log on another character, their crewskill missions are working-> I just crafted grenades on cybertech.

Edited by Chloe