Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

RommelESP

42 pets and a load of space missions? really got your finger on the pulse of the community Bioware, hey?..

There are many threads asking for Barber Shop and Plastic surgeons, 100's of threads asking for server transfers of our choice. Space is a bad mini game, and I've never used a pet.

They'll find out when the game goes F2P. I honestly don't think our feedback ever gets back to them right now.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really as only now are the devs getting their butts in gear it seems with the things they actually promised (Exp. More communication).

Just keep in mind not everything that is datamined is accurate a lot of times they have basic things in game but they move around a lot:

Here are the 'leaks' for 1.3 as an example: http://www.torhead.com/guide/leak-1.3

I could care less about all that fluff. What I want to see is some information released on their first real EXPANSION, the super secret space project and other things that will actually make the game fun again. I have kept my sub current but I have not logged into the game for over a month because quite frankly I am bored to death.

Releasing that information will not hurt anything and will definitely bring interest back into the game.

They can't release that information early they tried that with Makeb, HK, Hypergates, and everything and everyone thought all that was coming in 1.4 even though nothing they said indicated that. So if they do another coming soon with all this and it doesn't come in the next update it will be another failure people lump on the dev team even if they specifically say it won't be in the next update.

I guess the real failure is our schools as reading comprehension is not what it used to be.

They can't release that information early they tried that with Makeb, HK, Hypergates, and everything and everyone thought all that was coming in 1.4 even though nothing they said indicated that. So if they do another coming soon with all this and it doesn't come in the next update it will be another failure people lump on the dev team even if they specifically say it won't be in the next update.

I guess the real failure is our schools as reading comprehension is not what it used to be.

I would have to agree with you in part about the reading comprehension. It is seriously lacking with people these days. However releasing information about a major expansion can be done. They need to do something or the 500k subs they have now will be 250k before they know it.

Let me correct that for you:

It takes a tiny micro team within Bioware 5 months for 1 new Op. Other teams are working on F2P transition, Space Expansion, Makeb and a lot of super secret update/expansion stuff for 2013

Oh no... they got strike teams in place for everything now.:rolleyes:

A lot of useless items... That is EXACTLY what this game needs, and I am not being sarcastic.

One of my favorite activities in WoW is gathering useless items likes pets and mounts, this is going to be awesome =D

...and one of my favorite activities in SWG was collecting useless items and decorating my houses with them. I had a few glass tables filled with all of the color crystals in the game, including the Sunrider's Destiny. The pets and weapons and armor sets. All on display for people to see. Not hidden away in some tab in my bank :(

...and one of my favorite activities in SWG was collecting useless items and decorating my houses with them. I had a few glass tables filled with all of the color crystals in the game, including the Sunrider's Destiny. The pets and weapons and armor sets. All on display for people to see. Not hidden away in some tab in my bank :(

Ah! A "Collector". I think this is the most overlooked aspect of MMOs these days.

I feel ya.

By the last day of SWG I literally had every named crystal (even though I was an Imperial Commando at this point) and a ton of year 1-8 items...ranging from "A Painting," bacta tanks, old posters and weapons, unique focusing crystals..and a ton of other things....I miss my house in SWG.

I feel ya.

By the last day of SWG I literally had every named crystal (even though I was an Imperial Commando at this point) and a ton of year 1-8 items...ranging from "A Painting," bacta tanks, old posters and weapons, unique focusing crystals..and a ton of other things....I miss my house in SWG.

It's amazing how overlooked collecting is.

I believe MMOs are about "stuff". Collecting, hoarding, crafting, trading, buying, selling, looting, finding, gaining, fighting for, acquiring "stuff". "Stuff" motivates us. "Stuff" can define our accomplishments, our skill, our time in-game, our preferences, our wallets, our tastes, our uniqueness. Collecting "stuff" fits every type of player, from the Crafter to the Pilot, the PvPer to the PvEer. "Stuff" really needs a place to be displayed, because we all (almost all) enjoy collecting our "stuff".

I could care less about all that fluff. What I want to see is some information released on their first real EXPANSION, the super secret space project and other things that will actually make the game fun again. I have kept my sub current but I have not logged into the game for over a month because quite frankly I am bored to death.

Releasing that information will not hurt anything and will definitely bring interest back into the game.

Hell, getting any info from EAware is like squeezing blood from a turnip. And what little we get is either extremely vague, a outright lie, or a promise that they dont keep.

However, you can see a lot of work went into speeders, pets, and space missions. I am not a fan of that considering I am still waiting for pazaak and swoop racing.

I'll go one better. What if they made pvp Podracing? Nothing was said how long Podracing has been going on. It's feasible that it could be in existence now. Podracing would be much faster and much more entertaining than swoop racing IMO.