[All Crafting Skills] No upgraded schematics for 60-65 except for augment 40s...

woboashkeinu

... and "ops equivalent" unmoddable gear.

There are augment "40" schematics on their respective trainers, but no "40" hilts, barrels, enhancements, mods, armorings, or upgraded biochem adrenals/stims/medpacs for that matter.

Is this intentional? I only have two ideas.

1. Because there is no 450-500 crafting "gate" that has to be bought like in SoR, they aren't giving early access to these types of schematics because they wouldn't be able to gate it from the other less privileged subscribers. But then, if there isn't a gate is everyone able to craft the new augments and conquest mat gear regardless of early access? Hmm.

2. These schematics don't and won't exist because the new flashpoint/ops bolstering system renders these types of upgrades obsolete as well as new, stronked out companions that become nearly immortal for questing content if you manage to max out their influence. If that is the case, then I can understand why 36 versions would be "sufficient" to play through kotfe. Still, no new medpacs at least for saving the occasional lag/keyboard cat suicide?

Augments make sense because they are stacking something on top of gear, not just customizing the innards for stat weights which will be bolstered or negated by overpowered comps.

I knew crafting was changing, but i didn't think it was going to be gutted like this.

Dulfy's says there should be new schematics, that when reverse engineered is equivalent to the Elite Comms stuff.

But I can't find any such schematics :(

That would be ripping and reverse engineering ops gear pieces which requires the new purple exotic mat to craft once learned, like we had the ability to create a "barrel 37" from last expansion. I'm just noticing that there is no trained "barrel 36" equivalent this time around.

It seems the new trained blue-> re'd purple conquest mat gear pieces are designed to be a "catch-all" so they gutted what we just assumed would be a trainable i.e. barrel, hilt, etc etc 40 market.

Stil, doesn't explain the lack of upgraded trainable relics/ear/implants(?). Since we can't craft something like that now the idea i'm guessing is to force more pvp/raiding/flashpoints participation where everything is bolstered anyway.

Even that doesn't explain the lack of new(upgraded) stims, adrenals, medpacs which they said they took away reusables to create a stronger demand for. 65s are supposed to have a rejuvenated hunger for level 55 stims? Doesn't make any sense whatsoever unless the 55 stims/ads/pacs scale to 65, which I have seen no evidence of whatsoever. Anyone have any confirmation on these particular items before we start having to make inflammatory

thread titles just to get some attention/answers from devs?

This is what Dulfy says...

Outlander – Rating 208 – Purchased with Common Data Crystals (Basic Commendations)

Defiant MK-1 – Rating 216 – Storymode Operation token

Defiant MK 3 – Rating 216 – Crafted (reverse engineered from vendor schematic gear)

Defiant MK-4 – Rating 216– Purchased with Glowing Data Crystals (Elite Commendations)

Exarch MK-1 – Rating 220 – Hardmode Operation token

Exarch MK 3 – Rating 220 – Crafted (reverse engineered from Defiant crafted gear)

Exarch MK-4 – Rating 220 – Purchased with Radiant Data Crystals (Ultimate Commendations)

Ultimate Exarch – Rating 224 – Nightmare Operation token and Weekly Boosted High Priority Target Hardmode Operation

So, I need to reverse engineer the SM drops?

This is what Dulfy says...

So, I need to reverse engineer the SM drops?

i think she is wrong about the crafted 216 and 220. i'm pretty sure those have to be re from the token drops and not from any crafted gear or comm bought.

Edited by sumquy