Tionese Crystals

Sorry about the QQ post, but I would like a solution on how to spend tionese crystals. Tionese items require both commendation and crystall to be bought, but all the items sold require MORE commendations than crystals, so whatever you do you'll always have more crystalls than comms. I would like to have an option to trade cystals for something (columi comms, BH coms, whatever) but even one single item with the same cost for comms and crystalls would help

Of if we could even redeem them for straight credits or crafting mats.

I'd apply this to Columi coms as I'm at a point now where I don't need those either.

In a perfect scenario all commendation could be exchaged (with proper ratio to avoid balancing issues) for top end commendation (currently Black Hole) and even pvp comms

Agreed. I have about 1000 crystals and 800+ comms. Maybe they should allow us to buy schematics with them. I have no real need for them at this point. My main is BH+ and all of my alts start off with columi gear by using the legacy armor.

They could allow artifice and armstech to buy schematics for orange off hands with the comms and crystals. That is an easy fix.

My main is geared in campaign and dread guard, so I use all the coms he gets to buy gear to sell back for credits. It's a good way to use them in my opinion. And I'm happy you can't exchange lower coms for higher ones. The game is easy enough to gear up in as is. Edited by Radzkie

I had over 600 crystals and over 300 Tionese Comm's. I finally just but the bullet and bought 20 chest armors and sold them to a vendor for 10,500 a piece. I made like 200,000 credits so I don't feel like it's a total loss anymore now that I'm 200,000 credits richer.:D

200k sounds like a lot of creds, but with the time you spend earning enough comms to buy 20 chest pieces...

If I log in and just do BH dailies, I can earn that much in a total of 2-3 hrs of game time. It takes a heck of a lot more than 2-3 hours of game time to earn 600 crystals and 300 comms.

Point being, youre kind of getting ripped off if you trade for armors and then vendor them.

Have a surplus of tionese comms and crystals? buy as many of the agent vibroknives (the cheapest OH... I think) as you can, wait two hours, sell them back for 12+k each. you can get a looooot of money doing that :D

200k sounds like a lot of creds, but with the time you spend earning enough comms to buy 20 chest pieces...

If I log in and just do BH dailies, I can earn that much in a total of 2-3 hrs of game time. It takes a heck of a lot more than 2-3 hours of game time to earn 600 crystals and 300 comms.

Point being, youre kind of getting ripped off if you trade for armors and then vendor them.

Its true, you can make all that money faster by doing dailies, I just think of it as an extra monetary reward for doing FPs, a bonus, if you will. Im not actively trying to farm tionese comms/crystals, I just happen to pick them up when killing bosses :p

Edited by Meepbot

Have a surplus of tionese comms and crystals? buy as many of the agent vibroknives (the cheapest OH... I think) as you can, wait two hours, sell them back for 12+k each. you can get a looooot of money doing that :D

Its true, you can make all that money faster by doing dailies, I just think of it as an extra monetary reward for doing FPs, a bonus, if you will. Im not actively trying to farm tionese comms/crystals, I just happen to pick them up when killing bosses :p

This:)

I dont think most of the people get it... the problem with commendation and crystalls is that you always be out of comms and have lot o crystals, because all items cost more in comms that in crystals

Not to mention the rate of which you can obtain crystals is way beyond the rate of which you get commendations. Makes it awkward when you're standing at the vendor and you've got piss little commendations and an abundance of crystals, makes you wish you could beg the vendor to just cut you a break.

Edited by Setsugetsuka

I had over 600 crystals and over 300 Tionese Comm's. I finally just but the bullet and bought 20 chest armors and sold them to a vendor for 10,500 a piece. I made like 200,000 credits so I don't feel like it's a total loss anymore now that I'm 200,000 credits richer.:D

Next Time buy offhands. They have a better Credit/comm'n'crystals ratio.

The item that sells for the highest amount of money when considering the cost is Bounty Hunter/Trooper offhands, they dont cost much but sells for ~12k or something like that and even thought you have to wait 2 hours it really is a big credit boost if you, as me, have a lot of those stacking up. I by those as soon as I can but I am still on my way to (if there is such a thing as a ) cap on the crystals as I have about 800 of them now (and 1 commendations).

But regarding the subject, I agree that they should introduce an item that only costs crystals or make us able to exchange them with something else that we can use ingame or buy stuff with. Or they can just heavily improve the droprate of the commendations, that could also be a solution.