Developer Update: Bomber Class Starfighter

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the suggestion threads you've started: none. There is no option to write a suggestion ticket, and you can't get agreement and support for your idea if no one knows about it. There is a new Flashpoint coming out in February, a new WZ at some point, and if you look at Facebook, an event is coming sometime soon. Maybe you would have gotten thousands of supporters had you posted on the forums about stealth detection for gunslinger/sniper, and the only people who could possibly be happy about that are PvPers, but I don't know if they are, because I don't PvP, just like you apparently don't know that PvE players don't care about stealth detection for snipers.

At some point ODTONE must be off topic for the main theme..... the quality of the game. If don't like the updates SWTOR has to offer, then quit this game and complain someplace else.

Can't wait for this cool new ship! I'm saving up my fleet inquisition just to get one! Thanks Bioware you're cool!:cool:

BW fan boy much? Do you even play gsf? GSF is so broken that the devs are just letting this ride and don't seem to give 2 ***** about it.

BW fan boy much? Do you even play gsf? GSF is so broken that the devs are just letting this ride and don't seem to give 2 ***** about it.

How is it broken? That you are not winning?

Some stuff and builds are overpowered, but that is a question of balancing it further

How is it broken? That you are not winning?

Some stuff and builds are overpowered, but that is a question of balancing it further

He's right. I can't beat everything in the game yet so it is clearly bugged. Such fanboys :rolleyes:

lol

You are simply jumping to conclusions too soon man. Honestly, your experience on the game doesn't reflect what Bioware does, its about your tactics on the game and learning to master the impossible. If you can't do such an accomplishment, then stick back fundamental guides where you really need to get some real assistance. I've master all three GSF classes and now I want to try to master the Bomber class so I can actually come up with a solid conclusion.

I am certain you didn't just design the bomber in a week. Very cool ship... However... why are you slowing releasing ships over the course of the last 6 weeks. I saved my fleet credits thinking you had issued all the ships you were going to issue. As the bomber is awesome and I have dozens of alts... you are insane if you think I am going to grind out each one now that I have spent my fleet credits. You are very selfish and only trying to think of ways to get people to spend money as quickly as possible before the membership drop. Which by the way is continuing to fall..."Great if you are a company sucks to be me" I am still pissed off about my Elite Gear becoming worthless and now you pull this. I am done with this game. The only players that will respond to this negatively are the few that are sticking around to play this game. I am so board with busting my *** on the same exact missions and pvp only to have you down grade my gear or add stuff so quickly that the original grind was a waste. There are plenty of new games coming out. Most of all... you never put the bonding aspects of this game like there was in SWG. No player housing. No attachment to cities, No pvp in the player cities. You killed the only pvp planet you had. No reason to hang in cantiinas, no reason to just enjoy a camp while you heal up.. Crafting on most alts is useless. I am finding myself playing a game that just never measure up... blah blah blah.... later! You pull stuff off the cartel market and once it is time to sell it you flood the market and make the prices drop... thanks on that too...:mad:

I am certain you didn't just design the bomber in a week. Very cool ship... However... why are you slowing releasing ships over the course of the last 6 weeks. I saved my fleet credits thinking you had issued all the ships you were going to issue. As the bomber is awesome and I have dozens of alts... you are insane if you think I am going to grind out each one now that I have spent my fleet credits. You are very selfish and only trying to think of ways to get people to spend money as quickly as possible before the membership drop. Which by the way is continuing to fall..."Great if you are a company sucks to be me" I am still pissed off about my Elite Gear becoming worthless and now you pull this. I am done with this game. The only players that will respond to this negatively are the few that are sticking around to play this game. I am so board with busting my *** on the same exact missions and pvp only to have you down grade my gear or add stuff so quickly that the original grind was a waste. There are plenty of new games coming out. Most of all... you never put the bonding aspects of this game like there was in SWG. No player housing. No attachment to cities, No pvp in the player cities. You killed the only pvp planet you had. No reason to hang in cantiinas, no reason to just enjoy a camp while you heal up.. Crafting on most alts is useless. I am finding myself playing a game that just never measure up... blah blah blah.... later! You pull stuff off the cartel market and once it is time to sell it you flood the market and make the prices drop... thanks on that too...:mad:

Put breaks in your comment please so it is easier to digest. Also the bomber was known since the launch of GSF back in December so sorry you didn't know about it, but many others around these parts did and it required no investigation. Hope you find a better game that brings you less anger.

Now THATS what I call a proper QQ.

In one single wall of text, the poster lets go of all inhibitions and let the topics flow like the tears from his eyes, defying all coherent reasoning.

Going from

"I am certain you didn't just design the bomber in a week. Very cool ship..."

to

"I am done with this game."

back to

"No reason to hang in cantiinas, no reason to just enjoy a camp while you heal up"

True QQ poetry.

They can't make an MMO that doesn't change over time. You know there were five tiers of gear before basic and elite gear? It was already worthless when you got it. It's been known for a while that bombers were coming, and another ship is coming too. You have plenty of time to save up. As for getting bombers on alts, why? Just pick one character to play GSF on. This game is not SWG, and is not made by SOE, so don't expect it to be anything like it.

Yeah, I think the only servers it is less popular on are the PvP servers.

Seems to be some sort of link between liking the ground PvP game and disliking the space PvP game.

One is gear based, the other is skill based... hmm... what could that link be... I wonder...

Interestingly, with Bolster mechanics working the way they are, this statement is almost the complete opposite from the point that you wanted to make, I think. You can join a warzone with some entry level crafted or commendation gear and be close to Obroan due to Bolster.

Put breaks in your comment please so it is easier to digest. Also the bomber was known since the launch of GSF back in December so sorry you didn't know about it, but many others around these parts did and it required no investigation. Hope you find a better game that brings you less anger.

Unfortunately for you, Rasen is right. You are still judging the mechanics of the game incorrectly to point out that now the game is insufficient for you. Luckily, you can still turn back and look at the updates and see that you are not up-to-date on what's going to happen later on for SWTOR and still learn that the PVP world has a value that is beyond your expectations. In the end, you seem to get on a conclusion that has no connection to your claim.

P.S. The Bomber is a great success, keep up the job Bioware ;)

Now THATS what I call a proper QQ.

In one single wall of text, the poster lets go of all inhibitions and let the topics flow like the tears from his eyes, defying all coherent reasoning.

Going from

"I am certain you didn't just design the bomber in a week. Very cool ship..."

to

"I am done with this game."

back to

"No reason to hang in cantiinas, no reason to just enjoy a camp while you heal up"

True QQ poetry.

Extremely funny....... lol man