Force crush nerfed?

Belarm

As the title says. What effect will it have? Will shockwave only stack 2-3 instead of 4? That would be really bad. Futhermore they change the pve set bonus and change sumdering assault with a 15 sec cd. Gonna rage starve maybe... Anyone testes yet?

PvP isn't the only part of this game. With a nerf to smash, there goes any sort of use that we had for Jugg DPS in OPs/FP's

Thats for Rage juggs... Vengeance Juggs are extremely viable (I play one). While they won't lead the charts during trash fights... who cares? If I can get into a boss fight where I can stand still for my rotation and get off ravage and ravage, then I'll do more than my fair share of damage.

So is it confirmed that it will only stack 2 or 3?

And ye pvp isn't te only part. For the "lolsmashers"-QQers this won't be enough anyway. They'll keep crying. But pve and dps wise it might change alot. Especially now that te rotation gotta be changed somehow, now that sumdering got 15 sec cd

Can someone who's on the PTS server confirm how the damage has been affected? For example tell us how much damage a 4x stack Smash does currently vs a 3x stack on PTS with the same gear?

Is the effect of each individual stack increased? If so it means we can smash faster and we got a boost!

If the stacks are the same, but reduced to 3 then the Smash has been greatly weakened..

news:

shockwave only ticks 3 time snow with each 33.3%, so 100% afterall. but

shockwave is only build by enrage and dorce crush NOT choke.

and smash is indirectly nerfed ( and so are all other force abilities), since they changed dark resonance from 30 to 15%.

Rage tree looks VERY different now. actually good, but gotta change quite a few thingss :p

Damage is moved from Smash to other abilities...basically making your Single Target damage a little more while losing quite a bit of Smash damage and smashing less.

You smash more, actually. The Choke stack generation is offset by Enrage having a 30s base CD that is lowered by each ability that lowers Smash's CD. So you can now have stacks ready for every Smash by rotating Crush and Enrage. Rotation is almost exactly like a Rage Mara's now. Enrage = Berserk (even gives the same overall amount of rage when specced now).

You smash more, actually. The Choke stack generation is offset by Enrage having a 30s base CD that is lowered by each ability that lowers Smash's CD. So you can now have stacks ready for every Smash by rotating Crush and Enrage. Rotation is almost exactly like a Rage Mara's now. Enrage = Berserk (even gives the same overall amount of rage when specced now).

You're not going to lower the cooldown that much...essentially you'll get a smash off about every 12 seconds or so, and have periods about every 3rd smash where you can smash twice in the same time frame...it was every 6-9 seconds more or less before depending no how efficient you built your stacks...

Smash got nerfed...not much...but still.

You're not going to lower the cooldown that much...essentially you'll get a smash off about every 12 seconds or so, and have periods about every 3rd smash where you can smash twice in the same time frame...it was every 6-9 seconds more or less before depending no how efficient you built your stacks...

Te burst ye, but still, as people say the spec just got more adjusted for everything between. Makes it very viable for pve now.

But pvp wise, it won't be enough for the complainers. They will just keep going. ;D

Love the changes. Looking forward to 2.0

Warrior ftw

Yes, you do lower the CD that much. I've tested it myself. I was able to smash immediately when it came off of CD every time by rotating Enrage and Crush.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...