Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

SithtobeJedi

For the BH, I'd totally love that Ugnaught bounty hunting team in the droid suit from Nar Shadda. I think the Ugnaughts are hilarious! Though I doubt we'd see this since most people probably ended up killing them. I almost thought it was impossible not to kill them, but after like 20 tries I eventually found a dialog path through the conversation that let them go. Edited by MrArrogant

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading most of the thread it looks like most people want a new companion for the class they favor. If Bioware was gonna add them they would have to do it for each class.

Lots of people said Thana would be good as a Sith Companion, I'm very much in favor of the idea of her being a Imperial Companion for all 4 classes. Though it might suck for those people that killed her(because they couldn't have her) cause not everyone would reroll their main. I think a new female sith LIKE Thana, would be just as awesome, and would probably be easier to write into future chapters or planets.

Some others were thinking in the direction of droids or some kind of animal like companion. I think multiple droids should be available, perhaps universally to give it some more variety. It might also be very interesting to see an Animal companion like a Vorksnr or Rakghoul(yeah I know about that one thing.) or perhaps even a Bantha(Tank anyone? one that you could RIDE?)

More random people and things on your ship is a must. One of my biggest disappointments is how little of each classes story takes place on your ship. I am a Firefly Diehard. I want my ship to feel like another character in the game, not like a box I put loot in and sometimes go into battle with. The ships we have are excellent and i hope for some kind of customization or the ability to name your ship, but more random events and conversations would be far more immerse.

More opposite sex companions is pretty much a must, Having a BH with Mako as your only option is kind of boring, Even if you adore her, love triangles can be interesting. I had been thinking for a long time on what new classes i would like, but then someone mentioned the Royal Guard for SI and that is over 9000 for awesomeness. I haven't played all the classes so I might not be familiar with them all, but what I would hope for is...

Jedi Knight/Consular

Female or Male of an uncommon race(Chiss, Rattaka perhaps) that either heals or tanks.

Smuggler

More non Humans! Sullistan or Bothans would be awesome to see! SOmeone with a Blaster Pistol and Vibroblade that is sneaky(Solid Snake style ftw)

Trooper

Mandalorian Renegade type, still heavy with the Resol'nare and light sided, or opposed to the Empire in general. I was thinking more of a melee then another gun toting person.

Sith Warrior

Thana Vesh or similar character(if you kill her anyways, though I think this should be for all empire classes, it would fit this one nicely)

Sith Inquisitor

A stoic Royal guard, female as a twist but immensely loyal. Perhaps a former guard of the emperor or someone on the Dark Council. Would be awesome to see a techstaff/electrostaff character besides Torian.

Imperial Agent

Seeing a Sith work for an agent would be kind of strange, but I feel a Sith Pureblood companion is very necessary. To my knowledge there are no Sith Pureblood companions yet, and we should have them dammit :p

Bounty Hunter

Another female for sure. Crysta would be a good option, or also Thana for this one. Her and the BH had some really good dialogue. It would be really nice to see a Chiss Companion, but I would have her for BH over most others as it would counter Makos cutesy sass with some serious natured Imperialism.

In General More droids we should definitely have, I wouldn't have HK-47. He is an amazing character and is already well written into this game, but it would be nice to see a Newer model HK with a very similar attitude, but also be affected my the Heros alignment, like the first two KOTOR games were.

Let me just say:

Watcher One for Jedi Knight.

Come on. That guy was awesome.

And I'd definitely prefer Thana for Inquisitor rather than Warrior. Warrior has Jaesa, and I think that's good enough. Inquisitor has that annoyingly holier-than-thou Sith groupie. I say it should depend on what your alignment is when you reach Taris. Have one kill the other during the story before they join you.

Side note: a mute button for your protocol droid on the ship... that'd be real nice.

Edited by JediXMan

Also hope they open up a new droid engineer or creature handler class sometime. Would be a great expansion class for both factions and would fit great in this companion game! Some diff droids and creatures would be great as any class companions also

My vote would be for the awesome Dr. Jaen Kett for Troopers. He's a human male and a much better alternative for romance option than that red angry cat Jorgan that (so far) I totally hate as a female player! Bioware honestly, why would you think this guy would appeal to a female player???? Please give us a nice looking alternative, or even a decent character customization option. I know looks aren't supposed to be everything but hey......why do I have one ugly choice in my FANTASY world?:)

For the BH any new Female Companion, at the end you have 1 Female, 4 Males (assuming Blizz is Male) and a droid. I feel sorry for Mako.

It must get stinky on that ship.

I am sure Dorne feels the same way too. Except she gets two droids on her ship.

Anyhow, I want a more exotic companion for my Smuggler, I mean, BH's get a Jawa, Troopers get a Gand, Inquisitors get a Dashade, Warriors get a Talz, etc. etc. etc. The closest thing a Smuggler has to "exotic" is a Wookiee, who we all knew was coming and to be honest, I do not use him. I'd like a Geonosian personally.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to get Zash as a companion for SI, maybe a new quest to pick her a new body, could be major dark side options with this also. It could also add a new romance option that could be SS depending on what you pick, it always seemed like Zash was hot for the SI. Edited by Sharn-

I'd like Bela ******* as a companion. It would be really interesting, seeing as how the Jedi Knight got her former apprentice as his/her padawan, and then as the JK grows stronger, becomes the equal to, if not more powerful than, Bela, which would make her the subordinate of the Knight who nabbed her apprentice. Imagine the dynamic of this for a dark side JK and the antagonistic possibilities.

Edit: why did it censor out Bela K.i.w.i.i.k.s last name?

Edited by Roshe

Well, my one suggestion for a new BH companion is that, for the love of God, make the new one USEABLE! It's no secret around here that the BH has basically two companions, and the rest are total garbage, and having played the other three Imperial classes, I can tell you it's the truth.

Now, that being said, each companion in the BH family has an important place in the story, and I love what they bring to the quests and legacy... But that doesn't change the fact that they never leave the ship!

A good ranged DPS companion would be nice. Maybe a young sith apprentice so we can have a lightsaber-wielding character too. Hell, I'd love to just bring that secretary I flirted with on Hutta into the group. I liked her.

As for my Inquisitor, I don't have a ranged tank... I don't really need one, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't have one. Would be a good place to add a companion. You know what would fit for her? A Voss companion. Seems like the kind of person a council member would like to have around - The visions could be helpful, and could launch me on a quest or two.

The Agent should be the most obvious - We need a melee tank BAD! Scorpio is not a tank. I don't care what her profile says, that thing is not a tank! And you'd think a class like the agent would get the most use out of a tank, too.

They don't necessarily have to be companions, but they could just hang out on your ship! I mean, you offer to let certain people tag along and they almost always say no (minus Ivory from the Smuggler story).

For Consulars: Attros Finn, the Mirialan who was taking care of Master Yuon on Coruscant.

For Troopers: Jonas Balkar (he stills owes my Trooper a drink!) and Jaxo.

For Agents: Sanju Pyne from the Balmorra, Aristocra Saganu from Hoth, Saber/Chance/Wheels from the SIS in Chapter 2.

For Smugglers: Numen Brock from Balmorra, Cedonia and Lenn Teraan from Alderaan

For no particular class:

- Captain Biron, the Imperial Officer from Hoth that works with the Republic to take down the Hailstorm Brotherhood

- A male Jedi/Sith who isn't your Padawan/Apprentice. Seriously, Inquisitors are the only ones who get this option (Xalek), the Jedi/Sith classes all end up with female Padawans/Apprentices (who males can romance *facepalm*). Non-Force user classes don't get any Jedi/Sith, the closest is Guss Tuno (Smuggler), a failed Jedi who heals like all other companion healers, and Ensign Temple (Agent), who has one Force power and then just shoots stuff.

- A Chiss. I love the smurfs!

- More female companions that can't be romanced. If you get a female companion, it's practically a guarantee that she's romanceable. They'll give us plenty of un-romanceable males to fill out the roster and make some girl players sad (seriously, who didn't want to romance Zenith over Iresso as a Consular?), but noooo, can't make any untouchable females. Most ships end up as a sausage-fest, especially if your character isn't female.

Edited by Ellyria

- A male Jedi/Sith who isn't your Padawan/Apprentice. Seriously, Inquisitors are the only ones who get this option (Xalek), the Jedi/Sith classes all end up with female Padawans/Apprentices (who males can romance *facepalm*). Non-Force user classes don't get any Jedi/Sith, the closest is Guss Tuno (Smuggler), a failed Jedi who heals like all other companion healers, and Ensign Temple (Agent), who has one Force power and then just shoots stuff.

- More female companions that can't be romanced. If you get a female companion, it's practically a guarantee that she's romanceable. They'll give us plenty of un-romanceable males to fill out the roster and make some girl players sad (seriously, who didn't want to romance Zenith over Iresso as a Consular?), but noooo, can't make any untouchable females. Most ships end up as a sausage-fest, especially if your character isn't female.

Jaesa isn't romanceable if your Light Sided.

Jaesa isn't romanceable if your Light Sided.

True, but she's romanceable when Dark sided, so she's still in the romanceable pile. It's like saying female characters aren't romanceable companions when you're a female. It's true, but they're still in the Love Interest/Romance category, just not for a particular gender/alignment/whatever.