Merry Christmas to all.....anyone get any good SW stuff.

parchedgoose

just curious as the hour is past midnight...I got to open one early from my wife and lo and behold its a Sith bathrobe from Thinkgeek........its actually pretty nice and you know what side I play..guess that makes me a huge geek but I don't care (wearing it even now,,,,,,)....What if anything did you get?

My christmas present arrived a couple of days early.... it was the Collector's Edition of this game!!!!:eek::p

My dad had ordered it after I'd already had my CE order cancelled by Game.co.uk twice, and settled for the DDE from Origin.

I R HAPPY BUNNY INDEED!

The SW gifts that I have this are the physical goodies that came with my CE box. I have my Malgus statue on my desk looking at me as I play. I listen to the music and I'm reading Master Gnost Dural's journal. Very cool stuff. Merry Christmas to everyone by the way. Edited by Darth_Krushya

I didn't get any Star Wars stuff for Christmas (as I haven't expressed any interest in getting SW stuff as presents, only buying it myself).

I'll be getting the TOR novels and the big Blu-Ray box in the mail in a couple of days, though, so that might be considered as a Christmas gift from myself.