78's / 34 reverse engineering now possible, but what are the mats required?

Only-a-Lad

2 MMG / 8 EE / 8 Iso 5s, Also check out this post http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=734057. It has the list and help you figure out how much it should cost.

That's great, but it doesn't have the breakdown by the common mats, which is the info I desperately went looking for this morning.

OP:

In addition to the x2 MMG, x8 EEE, and x8 Vials of Iso-5 they take, they also require the following:

Armoring, Mods, Barrels: x2 Mythra, x2 Turadium

Enhancements, Hilts (and probably Relics?): x2 Primordial Artifact Fragments, x2 Carbonic Crystals

The only thing I'm not sure of (and looking for information on) are the Implants. What Biochem mats is it taking, the Metabolic Enhancement Agents, Artificial Microbes, Biological Compounding Chemical, and/or Viral Residue?

That's great, but it doesn't have the breakdown by the common mats, which is the info I desperately went looking for this morning.

OP:

In addition to the x2 MMG, x8 EEE, and x8 Vials of Iso-5 they take, they also require the following:

Armoring, Mods, Barrels: x2 Mythra, x2 Turadium

Enhancements, Hilts (and probably Relics?): x2 Primordial Artifact Fragments, x2 Carbonic Crystals

The only thing I'm not sure of (and looking for information on) are the Implants. What Biochem mats is it taking, the Metabolic Enhancement Agents, Artificial Microbes, Biological Compounding Chemical, and/or Viral Residue?

If you have 2xMMG, 8xEEE, and 8xIso5, do you really care at all about the cost of metals, compounds, crystals, fragments, and weeds?

If you have 2xMMG, 8xEEE, and 8xIso5, do you really care at all about the cost of metals, compounds, crystals, fragments, and weeds?

Cost? No. But I want to know what to have on hand if I'm going to trade mats for something.

Almost no one cares about the extra matts. With the high end materials being over 2 mill in cost, anyone with sense will be happy to craft your items with just those. I've been paying people 25k to craft their items.. With so many people trying to craft, you got a find a way to stand out.