Companion getting in the way.

SpiderJedi

Hey, question for you guys. Is there a way to change how close behind you your companion stands? My companion keeps getting in the way of my clicking. I may be playing it wrong, this is literally my first PC game since Jedi Outcast. Let me know how you get around clicking on your companion!

Thanks!

Welcome to SWTOR. You might want to post over in the New Player forum http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8

The short answer however is, no. There is not a way to change a setting for this. It does take a little time to get used to but with time everyone figures out a way to approach an NPC or node without the companion getting in the way. Most times. :)

heres a tip 4 ya.. and i know the frustration of learning new things , when you are used to playing a certain way. But, when you are fighting mobs or pvping, try to get used to hitting the tab key. It will allow you to target mobs or other players, without having to click. This will make your game play much more enjoyable, plus, you will get more kills in pvp. hope this helps.. need any other tips,, feel free to message me...