Deconing lvl 49 Implants, so bad

Bethmora

I deconstructed over 40 blue implants lastnight and no purple. I dont remember the name of it it was a Aim implant. I got so pissed i just could not believe i didnt get a purple.

Now last night on my armtech I did a lvl 49 augment. I did 1 green got the blue, i crafted 3 blues and got the purple on the firt try. I dont understand why some things are easier then others when doing this.

Been there, done that.

When I was leveling my biochem, I remember enqueueing 15 implants at night, RE'ing in the morning, getting nothing, enqueueing (lulz, spelling?) another 15, nothing , another 15 to finally get some crap like the Tempest or Rampart prefix. :rolleyes:

Had to switch to something else to wear off the frustration

Edited by wainot-keel

Been there, done that.

When I was leveling my biochem, I remember enqueueing 15 implants at night, RE'ing in the morning, getting nothing, enqueueing (lulz, spelling?) another 15, nothing , another 15 to finally get some crap like the Tempest or Rampart prefix. :rolleyes:

Had to switch to something else to wear off the frustration

Yep, happens to everybody. Sometimes you get lucky and the first RE you do results in a discovery. Sometimes you get unlucky and RE 50 of something without a discovery. Most of the time its somewhere inbetween.

Yeah, the RNG strikes again.

I was trying to RE some Cybertech Earpieces a while back, and I recall taking 30+ attempts to unlock just one Prototype version of it. And then it wasn't even the 1-in-3 I wanted.

And then this morning, I unlocked an Artifact Augment on the first try.

Given the laws of probability, it evens out, in the end. :p

Yeah, exactly. I bought a Dread Guard relic with daily comms a while back, crossed all my fingers and my toes, and reverse engineered it successfully (first time I ever RE'ed a relic). O_o

I was so excited by this fact I took my Dread Guard Force Master's robe, yanked out the Adept Enhancement 27 reverse engineered it successfully the first time. !!!!

Thinking I was on a roll, I proceeded to RE every black hole enhancement I had and got nothing after 20 tries.

RNG is a fickle mistress.

Edited by Khevar

So, i get on lastnight and do 2 blues and i got my purple, nice one it added alacrity. i think i did a total for 44 bues that yes, i made. and yea i know its a change and been there done that. these forums are to ask if anyone else is having that issue. be it a bug or not.