Columi Main hand

You cant change the Hilts at this moment.

Rakata Mods were currently:

Crystal: 56

Mod: 51

Hilt (unchangeable) 51 ( Enddmg of Hilt: 417 Dmg)

Enhance.: 51

Compared to Columni:

All Slots 56

Compared to other Rakata Gear:

All 58

-----------

Well you can Change your parts, but the Worse Hilts will be all over to Columni at max.

For the Notebook:

Battlemaster Weapons are still 140 (58) yet.

You cant change the Hilts at this moment.

Rakata Mods were currently:

Crystal: 56

Mod: 51

Hilt (unchangeable) 51 ( Enddmg of Hilt: 417 Dmg)

Enhance.: 51

Compared to Columni:

All Slots 56

Compared to other Rakata Gear:

All 58

-----------

Well you can Change your parts, but the Worse Hilts will be all over to Columni at max.

For the Notebook:

Battlemaster Weapons are still 140 (58) yet.

This is not the case.

The Imperial version of Punisher (Columi MH saber) has a lvl 48 crystal, not a lvl 56 one. Only the Republic version has a lvl 56 one currently - another one of BWs little bugs/balancing errors.

I have this lightsaber and am still aiting for a response from BW about this.

Edited by JamieM

Lol, Agreed. People who spell it wrong should have their LIGHTSABRE taken away

Last time I checked, lightsaber was not spelt that way. Since it's a fictional word and created by GL it doesn't really matter but I felt like being pedantic.

Edited by JamieM

Are there bugs for NM Karraga? I tried to run normal ev with my buddies the other day for fun (I have full columi gear except the weapon) but it was too buggy. We blew through everything and when we got to the end boss we wiped for like 2 hours. The things u jump down kept not falling or we started the fight with a lot of the tiles missing from the start. I have not been back to raiding since then. Are the other raid zones just as bad? I can see losing a fight because we suck, but wiping for 2 hours to bugs is lame.

Are there bugs for NM Karraga? I tried to run normal ev with my buddies the other day for fun (I have full columi gear except the weapon) but it was too buggy. We blew through everything and when we got to the end boss we wiped for like 2 hours. The things u jump down kept not falling or we started the fight with a lot of the tiles missing from the start. I have not been back to raiding since then. Are the other raid zones just as bad? I can see losing a fight because we suck, but wiping for 2 hours to bugs is lame.

If there are tiles missing get out and reset it.

Or easier: if you wipe respawn, reset and then get in.

Last time I checked, lightsaber was not spelt that way. Since it's a fictional word and created by GL it doesn't really matter but I felt like being pedantic.

sabre == british spelling

saber == American

Since Star Wars is American IP, lightsaber should be spelled the American way.

sabre == british spelling

saber == American

Since Star Wars is American IP, lightsaber should be spelled the American way.

Since English was created in England and modified incorrectly by the Americans for the sake of being lazy I'll stick with the English spelling thank you.

Edited by AlbelTheWick

• 2 weeks later...
Since English was created in England and modified incorrectly by the Americans for the sake of being lazy I'll stick with the English spelling thank you.

do you say say-bray? no? you say Say-Ber. Saber, not Sabre. Limeys, think they're so special...clinging to old spellings that make no phonetic sense.

Hard Mode Soa dropped Columi Weapon Tokens for my guild this week.

However since Soa can still be a pain in the *** and since the last boss in Hard Mode Karagga's drops Rakata Main Hand tokens, I would recommend farming Hard Mode Karagga's each week rather than trying to take down Soa and his numerous bugs for worse gear.