Please Restore Ilum, Original Belsavis, and Makeb Daily Quests

arunav

These dailies were made one-time-only missions with the 4.0 update, though it was never made clear to players why the repeatable quests were changed to exploration missions that could only be completed once on a character.

I think it makes sense to have as much repeatable content in the game as possible, especially the high-quality quests that were seen in the original game's launch and on Makeb.

If it's not much programming work to switch them back to daily missions, please do so.

These dailies were made one-time-only missions with the 4.0 update, though it was never made clear to players why the repeatable quests were changed to exploration missions that could only be completed once on a character.

I think it makes sense to have as much repeatable content in the game as possible, especially the high-quality quests that were seen in the original game's launch and on Makeb.

If it's not much programming work to switch them back to daily missions, please do so.

Still not sure why missions/ dailies and decorations are taken out at expansions?!

Edited by Willjb

• 2 weeks later...
I loved the Ilum dailies and ardently wish to have them back as well.

The reason I bring this up is the content cycle for SWTOR is slower than it used to be, and there are subscribers that still enjoy the older content (a large part of why they still subscribe).

There are currently 3 more daily quests chains/areas that are not being used at all, and I can't really think of why except that these missions didn't fit into a "daily area" category, but rather a planetary mission one, and were thus changed to one-time-only missions, despite being repeatable in the past.

Given what is mentioned above about the introduction of new content, however, it's not unreasonable to ask they be put back in place. I can't imagine the coding for doing so is extremely complicated.

Like you, I miss the Ilum missions, but also the Makeb ones as well. There is basically no reason to go to either planet nowadays, two of the nicest environments in the game, whereas before 4.0 I'd visit both regularly.

Edited by arunav

• 2 years later...
Out of pure nostalgia I would love to seem them back too. Anyone else get a wave of nostalgia when they tread in a part of the game they haven't been in since 2012?

l

same for me. but i also really enjoyed doing belsavis+ilum dailies. Makeb had them just reworked so it not staged anymore and works better now. but i miss ilum+belsavis dailies.

Edited by Darittha