8 hours of maintenance during day in Europe and prime time in Asia????

NinjaApacHe

They might as well drop 1.4 this week cos with 20 people on PTS at prime time, they're not gonna find (m)any bugs with it anyways even if they leave it on the test server for half a year. It's mostly pointless till they get it to the "high capacity server" standard and do a character copy there. Edited by aeterno

People do know that other mmo's have maintence right ? about a month ago wow had a 10 hour maintenance, they all do it from time to time.. I remember back in EQ when they had a patch ready to go, you got a warning on the screen log out in 5 minutes servers going down, they did that in prime time off time any time, when the patch was ready it went in. It is always prime time in some time zone, when you have a product that covers allot of the globe. /shrug Edited by kevlarto

Wonder if its going to be parts of 1.4 they can leave turned off till it goes live. Or maybe PTS has found that 1.4 is stable and there are no major issues so it can be rolled out. I kinda agree that its a pain on the non US servers but every time we moan about it nothing gets done so might as well stop moaning.

I remember when they introduced the "hero engine" during winter 2008/2009, and they stated that each sever could have 100,000 concurrent players logged in, and the updates could occur live, without a server shut down.......

i remember when they said that you could get things for your legacy by acquiring a high enough level OR by buying them with credits :rolleyes:

People do know that other mmo's have maintence right ? about a month ago wow had a 10 hour maintenance, they all do it from time to time.. I remember back in EQ when they had a patch ready to go, you got a warning on the screen log out in 5 minutes servers going down, they did that in prime time off time any time, when the patch was ready it went in. It is always prime time in some time zone, when you have a product that covers allot of the globe. /shrug

And wow has lost 25% of its players over the course of about 2 and a half years.

To put that in perspective, they lost more players than people who have bought swtor to date.

I don't think they should be a role model to anyone.

Thats amazing, its like this has never happened in another game before in your life! It's not like they haven't said it either! Oh man I can't believe BioWare would hate Europe and Asia so much!

Sarcasm.

It's always been this way.

Besides, North American Company, Priority for North America.:cool::cool:

Edited by Larity