Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Now which date are they going by? Please tell me the july. And its kinda lame that they say the 21st when in fact I ordered the collectors edition the first and only day it was available and think i missed one day bc i had to return to gamestop and yell at them for not giving me a code, which no one I know they gave one. Gamestop totally boned a lot of people for this game.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a friend who preordered last week and entered his code on Friday 9th December and he is in.

Seriously if your going to say your letting people in depending on when they entered their code then that's fine, but when people start to see you going back on your word and just randomly inviting people that is when people can get annoyed.

Entered my code on the 25th July, i'm being paitent but when a friend who entered his code like only 4 days ago gets in?

Sorry that is silly.

This is a classic case in point "golf clap for bioware"

preorder 25th july entered code same day but website says 2nd novemder redeemed.... can you say screwed up.

I have similar. I have4 an entry for pre-order on 23rd july and another entry for 2nd nov: Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch.

So not sure which one they will use

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Now which date are they going by? Please tell me the july. And its kinda lame that they say the 21st when in fact I ordered the collectors edition the first and only day it was available and think i missed one day bc i had to return to gamestop and yell at them for not giving me a code, which no one I know they gave one. Gamestop totally boned a lot of people for this game.

i have the exact same Issue

08.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Bioware hates me. I probably wont get to play until Thursday and then there will be no grace period so I wont get to play until I get my CE from amazon on the 22nd.

Some "smooth launch" Bioware.

QQ moar. Perhaps you could've done things to alter the outcome back on July 21.

Everything up to this point was exactly how you are supposed to launch a game.

This? This is ridiculous. Not telling us when we can start playing?

You do realize that people take time off work/school to enjoy the launch, right? Especially since there are holidays coming up where being able to play TOR will be not so possible?

You might think it is some great service that you sent the "secret wave 2" out early, but it is pointless because I am in the dark as to which day I can take off work, if any.

You really need to post estimates of "if your code was redeemed on XX/YY/ZZZZ then you can expect to play on 12/DD/2011."

Nobody cares if it happens earlier, great, the entire point is about scheduling time to play.

I don't see how you've done everything right up to this obvious point, and turned this into a clown circus

What friggin joke ... my friend redeemed his code later then i did .. he's been on over an hour now ... i am choked what the frig is the point of getting a preorder for early access when people that order after you get in before you do .... great friggin job bioware!!:mad:

Because it's all random! There is no list!

If there was a list, then they could have exactly told us who gets in when.

As it's all totally random, ofcourse they can't tell us when we might get in.

I created my account in august and redeemed my code then.

My girlfriend totally forgot about it, so I did it for her about three weeks ago.

Guess what? She is in on first wave and I am still locked out.

And more and more of these reports are popping up everywhere, where people are saying it's totally random.

Guys get your facts right! Dont post all kinds of lies here!

It all comes down to how well the servers are doing!

And they promised all pre orders atleast 4 day of game play before release!

Dont post bad post

no they didn't, all they promised was UPTO 7 days and thats it.

I pre-ordered the game 2 days ago. And who the **** cares if i cant get in on the early accsess.... The money would have been gone the 20th anyways! So why not pre-order it so you wont spent ur money on other Cr****

It will disappear when you gain early access. Atleast what i have heard