Calm down please

ReconSOC

Obviously a lot of people are upset about the way Bioware is handing early access. Keep in mind the following:

- Official launch is 12/20 (today is 12/13)

- Preorders granted up to 5 days early access (we have up to 7)

- Bioware wants you to like the game and wants you to be happy so you subscribe

No matter what Bioware does, there will be someone that is unhappy. This is a fact of life. I would absolutely LOVE to be playing right now instead of writing this post. In fact everyone who is upset is only angry because they really want to play the excellent game that Bioware has created.

Keep in mind - they have spent years and countless hours developing this game, ensuring that everything is as perfect as it can be for you, their customers. They don't want to ruin everything they have worked for by blowing up their servers on the first day of early access. This is a totally understandable thing to do. The true genius of how they are handling this, is that it's early game access. Which means when 12/20 rolls around and the game truely launches, that it will be smooth as can be. I can tell you that I would rather wait a few days than sit and stare at a server status list for days (Everquest launch) that indicates every server is down with no ETA.

So, sit back, relax, have a beer if you are old enough. Spend some time with your significant other, catch a movie. Stop pressing F5 on your keyboard and just do other things. You are guaranteed to be playing by the official launch date of 12/20.

I would personally like to thank Bioware for ensuring that the servers remain stable. There is nothing more annoying than crappy servers - crashed/lagged/rubberbanding. So, GJ Bioware, sorry you are getting so much hate.

Edited by ReconSOC

Brace youselves...

The rage is coming.

Yup because as I have said before common sense aint common, and people will look a gift horse in the mouth to criticize a free gift.......some people I swear. I havent gotten in before you flame me for that lol I am PATIENTLY waiting because this game IS NOT my WHOLE life lol.

Obviously a lot of people are upset about the way Bioware is handing early access. Keep in mind the following:

- Official launch is 12/20 (today is 12/13)

- Preorders granted up to 5 days early access (we have up to 7)

- Bioware wants you to like the game and wants you to be happy so you subscribe

No matter what Bioware does, there will be someone that is unhappy. This is a fact of life. I would absolutely LOVE to be playing right now instead of writing this post. In fact everyone who is upset is only angry because they really want to play the excellent game that Bioware has created.

Keep in mind - they have spent years and countless hours developing this game, ensuring that everything is as perfect as it can be for you, their customers. They don't want to ruin everything they have worked for by blowing up their servers on the first day of early access. This is a totally understandable thing to do. The true genius of how they are handling this, is that it's early game access. Which means when 12/20 rolls around and the game truely launches, that it will be smooth as can be. I can tell you that I would rather wait a few days than sit and stare at a server status list for days (Everquest launch) that indicates every server is down with no ETA.

So, sit back, relax, have a beer if you are old enough. Spend some time with your significant other, catch a movie. Stop pressing F5 on your keyboard and just do other things. You are guaranteed to be playing by the official launch date of 12/20.

I would personally like to thank Bioware for ensuring that the servers remain stable. There is nothing more annoying than crappy servers - crashed/lagged/rubberbanding. So, GJ Bioware, sorry you are getting so much hate.

GAME IS LAUNCHED!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=273

The game is launched, but it’s not done

NOW STOP TROLLING FOURMS, GOD SAKE!

If someone is not playing right now it is their own fault for not pre-ordering earlier. Get over it.

Right here it has ALWAYS been first come first serve, and no it is not launched you have not registered any accounts there for no official launch.

If someone is not playing right now it is their own fault for not pre-ordering earlier. Get over it.

I am not playing right now and it's because I'm at work for another 4 hours :( People should be thankful that they have the time to whine and complain that they haven't been waved into the early access yet.

Yup because as I have said before common sense aint common, and people will look a gift horse in the mouth to criticize a free gift.......some people I swear. I havent gotten in before you flame me for that lol I am PATIENTLY waiting because this game IS NOT my WHOLE life lol.

You're speaking a foreign language. Many here seriously built their lives around this game. And it's showing.