Most used abilities

ipagex

I'm interested to know which are the abilities used more often on an assassin (if any). I'm only level 15 now and i don't have all the abilities yet, but i would like to start making a "permanent" setup for my binds, get used to things in a certain way and not switch my keys around every time i get a more useful, new ability . I suspect Maul, Electrocute and Force Lightning are used alot. What others? Thanks.

I'm interested to know which are the abilities used more often on an assassin (if any). I'm only level 15 now and i don't have all the abilities yet, but i would like to start making a "permanent" setup for my binds, get used to things in a certain way and not switch my keys around every time i get a more useful, new ability . I suspect Maul, Electrocute and Force Lightning are used alot. What others? Thanks.

Judging from my logs, I would say my MOST used ability of all times across all specs is thrash....just a FYI :PPP

Depends on which tree you're speccing into

Unless it's full deception, then you would be using voltaic slash.

Sure with full deception but 0/27/14 can give full deception a run for its money in term of dps. Voltaic slash need some serious boost I rather gonna take a higher crit dmg thrash and deathfield.

Edited by Dierdrea