[Repairs] Too expensive!!!

Prysha

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Lvl 32 BH with all orange gear at lvl with mods. On a death it costs me........ wait for it. A big whooping 1200 creds. The repair costs are not that bad. They just fixed something that was broken.

unless they did it in the last few hours no they didnt fix anything . I spent two lots of dailies credits last night repairing my dread guard geared bounty hunter doing the new hard mode ship droid boss on illum. BTW a lol is only relevant when something is mildly funny.

Edited by R-Tee-Doo-Tee
changes

LOL. Lvl 32 BH with all orange gear at lvl with mods. On a death it costs me........ wait for it. A big whooping 1200 creds. The repair costs are not that bad. They just fixed something that was broken.

As I said on another thread - too limited to understand. But still funny how they use LOL so confidently.

There's a patch today, if they not fix it me and my guild will unsub. We can not deal with it, 999 bugs + fail event + slap in the face. No, just no.

EA sucks, EA employees it's pretty bad, EA CEO it's terrible, knows NOTHING about games. Origin is a terrible software terrible. Bioware... Poor Bioware, all the devs don't know how to fix the game and EA don't want to spend more money to fix the game.

I'm running The Foundry me and my party CTD. HK bugs inside the shield and you have to kite, trying to avoid the bug.

I'm running The Esseles me and my party CTD.

Know issues it's a fail, they are spending time in pack$.

You guys still dont seem to get it. The lower repair cost was broken and was not intended to be that way. They fixed it to how it should have been. No one cares if a few whinners leave. They fixed a issue that was broken and you complain. They dont fix an issue and you complain. All you people do is find stuff to complain about cause that is all you are meant for.

You guys still dont seem to get it. The lower repair cost was broken and was not intended to be that way. They fixed it to how it should have been. No one cares if a few whinners leave. They fixed a issue that was broken and you complain. They dont fix an issue and you complain. All you people do is find stuff to complain about cause that is all you are meant for.

You're the one not getting it. No one is cancelling subscriptions only because of the repair cost. People have had enough of crap and the repair "bug fix" is the final straw for them.

@ Kallie

I think it's you who didn't understand !

They reduced the repair cost in 1.2.. do you really believe that it took them 5 patch to notice the"bug" and repair it ?

Anyway, bug or not, I wish they fixed this "so called bug" since 1.2 and therefore many months ago, it would have allowed me to cancel my subs way before and save money.

Now have fun with you hundreds thousands credit repair cost... don't worry, new ops is coming, you'll need to be 63 and you'll have the learning curve and wipes price to pay for it. Have fun grinding

Go back to your WoW then and let the big boys and girls play this game. Repair costs are fine. Yes this game still has bugs but all games do both mmo and single player. There are so many different computer setups out there that what works for one player doesnt work for another. No software is foolproof or bug-free. I know this cause at one time I was head of tech support for a software company.

Go back to your WoW then and let the big boys and girls play this game. Repair costs are fine. Yes this game still has bugs but all games do both mmo and single player. There are so many different computer setups out there that what works for one player doesn't work for another. No software is foolproof or bug-free. I know this cause at one time I was head of tech support for a software company.

Living on EA paychecks much? Or living in moms basement and have the joy of playing 6,5 days a week non stop to have plenty of time to do every day daily missions? Good for You on both ways. Well, some others don't have such luxuries and yes, those others will be finding other games fast. Looking forward to Neverwinter already, Starcraft 2 HoS is coming out soon too - You will have plenty of space around, when the "whiners" will leave. Yes yes, we will not let the door hit our backs.

Go back to your WoW then and let the big boys and girls play this game.

I know this cause at one time I was head of tech support for a software company.

Aww man, thank you. I literally have tears in my eyes from laughing.

I need to wash up, brb.

@ I never played Wow... and even if I never played this game I respect the guys who did.

Just by looking at the figure.. wow had over 10 Millions subs, still alive and still have more subs than SWTOR.

Even if I love SWTOR, let's be honest.. the only record they broke is to move to F2P in less than 6 months, lost 75% of their subs in the same period of time..and sadly bad decision and bugs may non stop such thing.

Go back to gring like a robot section x, Bh and ilum little fanboy.

LOL. I have a full time job working 50 hours a week. I sleep 5 hours a day. On call the rest of the time. So when I am not working or sleeping then I am playing this game. So No I am not some kid. I Have my own house. And I know I am old enough, to be alot of players here, parent.

160000 creds for just over a hours worth of gaming doing the hard mode droid boss with my guild on illum. What is the point youre trying to get across ? People are giving their opinion here saying what they dont like but all you are doing in this thread is saying over and over again that everythings fine. It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks as long as every few posts you post that everythings fine. Is this why you no longer work for that software company you were boasting about a few posts ago ?

LOL. I have a full time job working 50 hours a week. I sleep 5 hours a day. On call the rest of the time. So when I am not working or sleeping then I am playing this game. So No I am not some kid. I Have my own house. And I know I am old enough, to be alot of players here, parent.

thats all we need to know

thanks for your time

thats great. and those of us with full time jobs and lives outside of work are what chump? you dont have a system in place this long and get a system where casuals that only have a few hours here and there can still enjoy the game and then say screw you.

we get that this doesnt hurt you as far as gearing and repairs but you really don't get it. get off your pedestal this helps absolutely no player. not even yourself. but actually hampers players... people quit and then both pve and pvp suffer. from longer queues in flashpoint / wz to having to look harder to fill spots in ops.

you may be older then the community's average but your attitude and understanding of how something like this affects the community is abysmal. This point in the game with such a low amount of actually subbing players. with the game already having a horrible rap on the outside for a asinine f2p model is not good at all.

I just find it odd that anyone would want higher repair costs, surely if you have so much time to grind out dailies everyday you'd rather have those credits to spend on something else instead of repair bills.

It would be like wasting £100s a month repairing an old car because you have lots of money instead of using your vast wealth to buy something nice. Its almost cutting your nose off to spite your face.

One of the beauties of this game, for a time, has been that you could log on for a couple of hours a day and just do the content you enjoy and choose to do without being forced into a grind or content that doesn't interest you.

The higher costs somehow eluded me since I was quite busy with event dailies.

Nevertheless, for me content always splits up relatively to the learning curve:

• progressive phase when costs were higher due to consumables and repairs,
  • farming phase when I or my team master the scenario, do not die and make money to support end game through playing end game itself.

I do not think that it would be the case (in sane world) but if farming phase benefits will be less then costs and progress phase costs will be astronomical then it somehow loses all sense - the game supposed to relax me changes in another job.

I hope it is still not the case after the bug fix and doing HM/NiM Ops with 1 or 2 deaths will not force me to farm credits because I already have a job paying for the sub and CM, I do not want another unless I willl be competitively paid for playing, thank you. ;)

I have left WoW without blink of an eye only when I read about Crew Skill system in TOR and it was more than one year before release because I was so tired of hours grinding instead of playing to craft any items.

I have no intention at all to rage quit this game because I really, really like it however I am sure about myself and others that in everything we do, when fun changes to burden, it slowly erodes the pleasure and attachment - and the farewells are inevitable.

And I am not of the opinion that we are better off without people who decided to leave over this. It is sad to see players go and our base diminish because it is nice to play with others and also every player lost leads us closer to shutting servers permanently off.

Rgs, Bogy

PS. are current costs not preventing any F2Pers from doing any raiding at all?

I am sorry dear BW but despite all my sympathy to you, selling for real money the CM equipment authorizations, weekly ops passes etc etc and then changing the repair costs so high that they may not have proper credit limit to afford them is One Big Scam! Oh well, ban incoming.

@ Kallie really !!!??? you definitly gave us a nice picture of the kind of guy you are.

You're what we call in my country a "no life" person.

I don' t mind to be honest, it's your life and you can do whatever you want with it.

But that being said, all you're free time if about playing and grinding...so indeed you may not find any problem with the new repair cost.

But hey , look at your windows and see all things moving around outside ? it's called the "others", the ones who have other things to do that just sit in front of their computer after they finish their jobs.

Some of them were explaining that they don' t have time to grind for hours to afford the repair cost..they just don't find that fun if that's what they need to do to afford higher contents.

But I'm sure that in few weeks and months, after the release of other F2P or MMO, the game will only have

guys like you... hope you'll spend enough real money in cartel crap etc . to please EA otherwise...

@ Kallie really !!!??? you definitly gave us a nice picture of the kind of guy you are.

You're what we call in my country a "no life" person.

I don' t mind to be honest, it's your life and you can do whatever you want with it.

But that being said, all you're free time if about playing and grinding...so indeed you may not find any problem with the new repair cost.

But hey , look at your windows and see all things moving around outside ? it's called the "others", the ones who have other things to do that just sit in front of their computer after they finish their jobs.

Some of them were explaining that they don' t have time to grind for hours to afford the repair cost..they just don't find that fun if that's what they need to do to afford higher contents.

But I'm sure that in few weeks and months, after the release of other F2P or MMO, the game will only have

guys like you... hope you'll spend enough real money in cartel crap etc . to please EA otherwise...

Agree, look at what happened to SWG with all the bad decisions, they lost so many subs in the end the servers shut down.

LOL I run around naked with my lv.3 char and laugh at your 1200 repair costs.

Has nothing to do with this topic though.

I was on illum doing teh new event ...after a while my armoe had 97/10.. usually this costs like 250 credits...

NOW its costs me 10.063 credit ... wt-f is this?

soon i will run out of money... because you loose armor health even when fighting little nub monsters...

Yeah just did story TFB, had 61 gear, didnt even die, just passed Kephess, and went to repair for last boss it was 17k. Congratulation Bioware and EA for Destroying your casual player market, the market you are trying to appeal to with free to play, in one fell swoop. I have 2 of the progression raiding teams in my guild refusing to run cause of the dailys they would have to do but dont have the time to. you basically lost 16 customers right there. they are looking for another game. you people keep breaking things that work fine, its driving us crazy.