Utilities Resetting Every Time I Log In

DsevenO

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are all you guys at max level with the affected characters?

I only have one level 70 and that's my mara, who was fine.

I have an Agent who's in limbo who's not affected and a Merc who isn't affected, neither of whom are at 70.

My Sin was also fine who is also not level 70.

Are all you guys at max level with the affected characters?

I only have one level 70 and that's my mara, who was fine.

I have an Agent who's in limbo who's not affected and a Merc who isn't affected, neither of whom are at 70.

My Sin was also fine who is also not level 70.

Yep all my toons are 70.

After the 3rd or 4th time logging to the char the utilities no longer reset. Last time I misclicked and chose something different than usual (who cares when doing dailies, right?) maybe the game didn't like my usual utility choice? :p Edited by Mubrak

Logged into my trooper again, zip all bug wise there too. He was level 70 all utility points spent (at rank 5 GC) when I logged out first time and logged back in after a break.

Now before the great server kerfuffle of a couple of days ago how many got a patch and who didn't? I never logged in at all that day.

I'm troubleshooting, may as well help the devs out a bit.

Edited by orangenee

Now before the great server kerfuffle of a couple of days ago how many got a patch and who didn't? I never logged in at all that day.

I'm troubleshooting, may as well help the devs out a bit.

Did get a patch here.

For merc it might be tied to Trauma Regulators. As far as I can tell, when I log out with trauma regulators, my utilities are reset the next time I log in. When I pick something else no reset.

Makes me think... Do we always get a reset when utilities change or just when an utility we actually have was changed?

Edited by Mubrak