Directive 7, False emperor bugged bosses workaround

Directive 7

The Interrogator

Bug: Boss starts spawning more clones then it should. Clones that are bugged: smuggler, imperial agent and bounty hunter (not sure which class is on the imperial side).

Workaround: Before the the fight the said classes should not be in the room, it's better that they stay on the stairs leading into the room. Like that boss will not be able to scan the smuggler (or other classes that are bugged). Beware though, that class can still be damaged with blue lightning (or something like that) that goes through walls.

How we found it out: After few wipes our commando said that we should do it like that. After lots of argument we tried it and look, it worked! : D

Bulwark

Bug: Bulwark starts dealing too much damage (15k in 5seconds or something like that) as if the green lightning thingy is on (the animation looks like shotgun blasts with both turrets) and the boss has 400k hp.

Workaround: Have 2 or three ranged dps and healer. Healer and 1 dps should go to panels that need to be destroy while 2 dps go into the chambers that spawn little droids that repair the consoles and should attack the boss from there. The healer should try and keep all of you alive until the consoles are destroy and the both him and dps should go into the chambers (each in one). Dps should then dps until the droids spawn when he should kill 1 droid and healer the other. Don't worry about taking too much damage then because as soon you start taking it, just run inside the chamber and the boss won't be able to target you.

How we found it out: After few wipes (again) two of my teammates were dead (commando and sage) I started taking lots of damage and panicked and run inside. He was locked on me but wasn't shooting and i wasn't taking any damage. Then he killed our smuggler.

Our group at the time: Level 50 commando dps, level 50 sentinel tank/dps (yea i know lol), level 47 gunslinger dps, level 45 sage healer

False emperor

HK-47

Bug: Has 400k hp and when in stealth kills you almost instantly w/o even cleansing the dot from our sage.

Workaround: 1. If you die pray that both loading screens will load fast because you can get into the fight pretty fast. 2. This is actually from a guide in normal/hard mode that says that you should just turn on all of your AoE skills at the same time (while being near each other. While true, don't do it at the same time because he goes back into the stealth. Also when you reveal him look carefully at who he is coming to. He/she should then run like hell. Note: Our commando said that stealth scanner doesn't work (not sure if that is really like that). Also we didn't try doting him before and during his stealth.

How we found out: We read the guide and just tried it. And look it worked! : D

Group at the time: Level 50 commando dps, Level 50 gunslinger dps, Level 50 sentinel tank/dps (yea our healer is pretty good), Level 49-50 sage (He leveled in the flashpoint! : D)

This workaround was brought to you by guild Helvetica - always happy to help : D

Edited by elferin

hk47 is not buggy and i have never ever encountered the bug you describe for bulwark. if the bulwark smash does not get interrupted early he will deal quite a bit of damage and knock the tank down making him loose aggro (never had the cast bar get through entirely so I don't know what it would do then).

for HK47 - just attack him when he comes out of his 2nd shorter stealth and is casting the poison. if you fail to do that someone will die. not bugged, just need to know how to deal with it.

not sure why you feel insulted by my post.

i said that ive never encountered the bulwark bug and its not clear from your friends post if you interrupt the bulwark smash asap. if you run into the droid chambers you probably don't. just fyi - he does 9k hits on normal already when the smash does not get interrupted, so judging from your numbers it is very likely that your "bug" is just you not interrupting the smash fast enough or at all (never had it not interrupted on hard at all, so not sure)

should you feel insulted that you did not do hk47 properly and me pointing that out, then... whatever.

actually if i recall there was either nothing to interrupt or it didn't work. Also in patch notes 1.1 it is stated that bulwark bug is being fixed. Not to be rude but just because you didn't encounter the bug doesn't mean that there isn't one.

AOE damage pulls HK out of stealth in False Emp. Makes it considerably easier

While true, AoE ticks every 1 or 3 seconds. This gives him a potential window that can, coupled with the ping or general game delay of mysterious origins, look like the counter does not work.