Rateds

nidalad

You know what Uncensored and LD50 need? Some other team to lay down an *** whoopin on them. Unicorns has a team going but it'd be nice to see some other guilds really put in the effort. An idea for nights when we're running full guild could be to form a super pug, best of the best etc.

Secondly I want to call out the Bioware/EA developers/employees. If any of you happen to see this you should push for making a ranked team that can play on all servers. I think having the chance to play an employee team would really reinvigorate the rated scene. You could do an event like this once a month or so .I understand though, you're scurred we're gonna own you ;) I know CCP does stuff like this quite often with EVE Online and it's always a huge hit. I'll post this in general discussion as well.

First off, I would love to have a full guild ranked team but we dont have enough players.

Second, A super PuG would be nice, the downside is, we don't know how eachother work.

Third, an employee team would be the ****. It reminds me of on Bungie day in Halo if you beat the bBungie team you got a reward.

We did something looking like a super pug tonight and it went well. We managed to win without bubble stun! Please everyone stop using that spec!

To Unicorn, where is Didact? The time where your team was the strongest was when he was playing in that CW a couple weeks ago. He was engineering. Not saying you guys can do as well without him, but it seems that we haven't seen "Team Echo" full team again, which is sad considering the level of competition it was bringing.

We did something looking like a super pug tonight and it went well. We managed to win without bubble stun! Please everyone stop using that spec!

To Unicorn, where is Didact? The time where your team was the strongest was when he was playing in that CW a couple weeks ago. He was engineering. Not saying you guys can do as well without him, but it seems that we haven't seen "Team Echo" full team again, which is sad considering the level of competition it was bringing.

didact is MIA atm sadly and we had some others that couldnt make it tonight and then some with connection issues. I guess tonight just showed how flawed some of us are I'm going to try and see if we can do more ranked but peoples schedules are conflicting atm :(

I believe Didact is having a pretty intense time at University although he kind of has gone MIA, as he has now failed to turn up to the last 2 ranked nights for team Echo. This week past was the first week we have not played particularly well at all really, but we have been down players from our original hand picked team that me and Toth assembled.

Tbh, I'm pretty straight talking and the team we fielded last night was pretty bad. We aspire to run ranked every wednesday and forced it to happen last night even though we had to sub in an entire Dps train pretty much with players who I personally dont regard as top tier, at least not at the moment. We learnt from this after recieving a whooping from an Uncen,lD superpug, although we did have to wait an hour to even get a ranked pop which is disheartening to then just get smashed.

With regards to getting ranked team Echo up and running at full strength. Our carnage mara Zedah couldn't make it last night but should be fine for next week, I believe fatkat is in Washington so I'll have to see if he will be on (if not we do have other PTs who can do pretty well), and hopefully we can get Pichon or Didact on for range DPS as Pichon was having severe connection issues last night so we had to sub him out for a fresh lvl 50 sorc.

Last night was not a good showing for us, but to be fair at least we made the effort to queue full guild, even if we weren't at full strength. *cough* PD :p

just want to specify it wasn't only ld50 and uncensored in that super pug group. 1 gaf, 1 einherjar, 1 bad rep, 2 ld50, 3 uncensored. The reason i'm mentioning it is to say that i don't think a super pug group need to have only ld50/uncensored players, many guilds have top tier players without having a full 8 of them.

D: ;)

I believe Didact is having a pretty intense time at University although he kind of has gone MIA, as he has now failed to turn up to the last 2 ranked nights for team Echo. This week past was the first week we have not played particularly well at all really, but we have been down players from our original hand picked team that me and Toth assembled.

Tbh, I'm pretty straight talking and the team we fielded last night was pretty bad. We aspire to run ranked every wednesday and forced it to happen last night even though we had to sub in an entire Dps train pretty much with players who I personally dont regard as top tier, at least not at the moment. We learnt from this after recieving a whooping from an Uncen,lD superpug, although we did have to wait an hour to even get a ranked pop which is disheartening to then just get smashed.

With regards to getting ranked team Echo up and running at full strength. Our carnage mara Zedah couldn't make it last night but should be fine for next week, I believe fatkat is in Washington so I'll have to see if he will be on (if not we do have other PTs who can do pretty well), and hopefully we can get Pichon or Didact on for range DPS as Pichon was having severe connection issues last night so we had to sub him out for a fresh lvl 50 sorc.

Last night was not a good showing for us, but to be fair at least we made the effort to queue full guild, even if we weren't at full strength. *cough* PD :p

You do know that half of PD could not even log in last night until real late including me and plus we are working things out to have a core group. We lost two main players due to their internet issues. Bad connection last night. PD will do ranked soon we just do not stress it like others. We just like to have fun.

We did PuG ranked tonight, We planned on playing the other pug group that formed at the same time. Each group only had 1 healer lol... it was pretty funny.

We ended up not fighting the other PuG group, so we had 1 heler in our matches versus the other teams LOL!

We fought outer rim templars twice, i felt kind of bad for them.... but it was a good warm up for working around one healer.

We fought LD50 in a VS, we lost, we held at first door for a little but once they got through it was totally game over...

One of our guys left and we picked up Guts, we faced LD50 again, this time in a CW, we did that some crazy ****, very not "by the book".

I had a good time! we lost 0-90 Screen cap

You do know that half of PD could not even log in last night until real late including me and plus we are working things out to have a core group. We lost two main players due to their internet issues. Bad connection last night. PD will do ranked soon we just do not stress it like others. We just like to have fun.

Saw you earlier in the day on Barbie. We were in a voidstar full of healers...I don't know how we got the cap, but we did...Good to see you on the dark side. :cool: