Higher level Sages: Show us gear and headpieces that doesnt cause dry heaving!

Poin_Dex_Tenobi

I love playing the class, but the gear ive gotten so far (im lvl 30) is slowly starting to discourage me. Ive had some hats....omg!

Are there higher level out there that are pleased with their look and can show it to us please?

Thanks so much!

Edited by Poin_Dex_Tenobi

Over the course of finishing all of Balmorra, I got a lot of Noble Consular Adept gear. It might be that most if not all came from the heroic rewards though.

Its simple look combined with the name is full of win for my Sage. But how it looks depends a lot on your character I guess.

EDIT: Forgot about the actual subject. Since I started playing MMOs many years ago, I have disabled the display of head gear and never looked back. ;)

Edited by Nepumuk

Anyone with brains and a bunch of friends will realise that Consulars get the best choice in armor gear but you have to build it yourself.

Sages can wear light armor - Check

Social items are light armor - Check

Social items can be modded - Check

Find people that make those mods and you can turn any social item into your kit.

I.E If your a female charactet you can literally get a complete orange set on the Republic Fleet.

I.E The Dancers outfit

Alternatively - You can get another female only dress on Coruscant

After that, males / females can go to various planets and get those social gear and mod it into what they want.

If you find orange armor - rip out the mods and slap it into the armor you want. You gain the look you want and it remains combat effective all the way to endgame. The only time this will be an issue is with set bonuses.

I actually found a pretty awesome looking head piece if there is a complete set for it. It looks weird with a standard robe though.

http://www.torhead.com/item/bCiAJvp

Its outdated on the database, only 2 mod slots now (mod and enhancement) and some base endurance and willpower. Name is right though

Got it from the space comm vendor, the 375 comm box.

I don't have a picture unfortunately, it looks like a metal mask, dark side looking.

Im 50 and running for PvP gear.

The ones you "could" find have no expertise and are thusely lacking for me.

It saddened me deeply to realize that the "helmets" I will be able to buy with PvP commondations etc etc are ****** stars for profanity here ****** tiaras.

There are good helmets and good gear but the best gear they ****ed us on. :(