Companion Won't Craft ???? HELP

VAF_Vyperion

I have created a new Empire Bounty Hunter and are currently on Lvl 12 , How ever my companion won't Craft, I can learn and unlearn any craft but when i go to craft any items nothing happens, I can go on Cynthweaving and Underground Skill missions with no fuss. I have bought tons of materials so thats not the issue, I have noticed that when you click on the item to craft it it says says "Requires 59s" ?????

Any ideas as I am really getting frustrated with this , I have reported this issue online and via the website +- 4 days ago to SWTOR Customer Support with no response yet.:mad:

Edited by VAF_Vyperion

I have created a new Empire Bounty Hunter and are currently on Lvl 12 , How ever my companion won't Craft, I can learn and unlearn any craft but when i go to craft any items nothing happens, I can go on Cynthweaving and Underground Skill missions with no fuss. I have bought tons of materials so thats not the issue, I have noticed that when you click on the item to craft it it says says "Requires 59s" ?????

Any ideas as I am really getting frustrated with this , I have reported this issue online and via the website +- 4 days ago to SWTOR Customer Support with no response yet.:mad:

there is a time that it takes for companions to leave and go craft stuff, this can range from 1 minute to over 45 minutes. also i notice you have Synthweaving and UT.....you will need Archeology materials in order to craft Synthweaving items. you'll need to buy additional schematics as you level your skill so you can craft new items. do you have your ship yet? crafting goes alot faster when you have that robot helping you.

I Lol'ed

I can go on Cynthweaving and Underground Skill missions with no fuss

That aside....

I think the Op is thinking that the items get crafted immediately.

As a previous poster replied, items take time for your companions to craft them. 59s means it takes your companion 59 seconds to create said item.

Since I'm guessing the Op is new to Swtor crafting I'll also add..

To get the Blue (called Prototype) schematic for a Green (called Premium) quality item, you need to Reverse Engineer ( Melt it - known as RE. RE'ing in game ).

The chances you'll get a Blue quality schematic is 20%, which also means you have a 80% change not to get a schematic.

Reverse Engineering to get the next tier schematic is PURE LUCK, and you could RE 50 items and get no schematics one day, while you be could really lucky another time and RE ONE item and get a schematic.

If you want to make loads of credits with Syntheweave, you'll need to RE the Greens to get Blues, and then RE the Blues to get Purple schematics, and sell the Purple items. (RE'ing Blues to Purples will probably make you poor :p unless you have a high level character to fund your crafting )

Let just say, since any Syntheweaver can craft Green items, Green items don't sell at all.

Blue items sell so, so if you don't be greedy and set reasonable prices.

Purple items, you can charge what you want unless you have competition.

For example, on my Syntheweaver, I craft Purple level 15 light armor Robe called "Vehemence Savant Vestments" and usually sell them for 9,000 credits ( price is different depending on your server ) and they sell very well.

Since I gather all the materials myself, my cost to craft this Purple Robe is ONLY 100 credits :p

(Materials needed : Lost Artifact Fragment x6 , Rubat Crystal x4, Purple Cyrene Silk x2, Fibrous Nylite Solution x2 )

The 100 credits is for the 2 Fibrous Nylite Solutions purchased from the Crewskill vendor.

Profit = 9,000 minus 6% for GTN fee, minus 100 credits = 8,360 credits :)

Edited by nattodaisuki