TAW (The Art of Warfare)

Ardicus

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Sunday we ran groups for 16-man HM and SM Xenoanalyst in a row, knocking them both out like champs. Whenever world events are around, you're going to want to be in a guild like ours. There is always someone on so you can use the buddy system on Ilum. Edited by DocZoloft

Right on! When the officer in charge of onboarding gets on, he will approve your application. Keep an eye out on your email you used to register and follow the instructions. After you get approved, a drill instructor will help you out with getting through the rest. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Congrats to the winners of the 3 Man Challenge (defeat Zorn and Toth on SM with only 3 people). Bowdash, Elperzon and Motorboater. They each receive 1 million credits from the guild bank! They completed the challenge with one of the more unique team compositions: Sage DPS, Sentinel and Scoundrel!

Watch Here!

We are looking great heading into 2.0! When considering a guild to join, take note that we have been around since beta, the guilds on both factions are healthy, active, and stable, and we have diverse and experienced leadership ready to evolve as the game and the guild's needs evolve.

Hey guys!

Long story short, I've been looking for a guild for the past two or so months now and have been impressed with what I've read and seen personally from your guild. Wondering what the process for applying is (if recruitment is even open?)?

Just a bit about myself, I have two mains: Boyle (EWH-WH Commando Heals) that I mainly use for PVP. Pavelskinator (full BH with some hazmat gear, Mercenary DPS) used mainly for PVE oriented tasks. I have another toon that I'm grooming to take over main status, A'strid (level 45 Operative healing) that will be used for both PVP and PVE. I have a few other alts (and other 50's on other servers) that are not as significant at the moment.

Okay...I've been with a few guilds but either due to depletion or them just not feeling right, I have been guildless for an extended period of time..just been searching for a proper guild!

We would love to have you, and thanks for considering us!

All you need to do to apply is go to taw.net and click on the black box in the upper right hand corner. After you fill out the app, check your email and follow the instructions. This starts the onboarding process where you learn the rules of TAW, get all your ducks in a row on the site and on teamspeak, and meet your Drill Instructor (your new member resource person). Of course, if you have any questions before you apply, don't hesitate to send me an email at Zoloft@taw.net.

Early access week was great! A handful of new 55's on each faction and more to come starting tomorrow. Normal activities resume next week. Now is a great time to join up and integrate seamlessly into our roster of fresh 55's ready to rock HM FPs, Operations, and PvP. We're hitting the operations hard next week as the progression race between Empire of TAW and Republic of TAW continues.

Nice job to both Republic Wookiee Time Ops team and the Imperial Vanguard Ops team on clearing SM TFB and SM SV this week. Also, great times were had with open world pvp on Hoth and multiple world boss kills for the Priority Targets weekly. Whatever you're looking for, there's a place for you here.

If you're looking for a healthy, stable, well-run guild on either / both factions, you'll find it here. Join a PvE or PvP team, run flashpoints, attain world pvp achievements, level alts, and hang out with some great people. We've been around since beta and we're in it for the long haul.

Thanks for the bump!

Congrats to Empire's late night crew on destroying 16-man Nightmare Mode Eternity Vault and having a blast while doing it! Folks got some great experience and some new gear for their 50-55 journeys.

Both progression teams start plugging away at HM TFB next week - best of luck to you all!