Frasium the other useless Grade 9 Metal

HuaRya

Is this the best Underworld Trading 450 level Rich Yielding missions produce? 5 Frasiums that go for 500 credits on the GTN? My +2 pet can get a few more but they simply do not sell. When I get a stack of 99 the GTN auto estimates the sale to be at around 100k but you would be lucky to get 20k from a stack of frasium.

If so this crew skill is a waste of time to level up. Or are the Underworld Tradiing Mission Discoveries that start at 45k worth the price of admission?

The purple mats...Beryllus or something like that...are one of the bigger sellers. Lately around 35-40k a piece on my server. The frasium doesn't do great, but the purples make up for it when you crit. I usually sell the Frasium in stacks of like 10 or so for a price that lands on the first page if possible. You don't make a ton, but you can recoup costs at least while waiting for a crit.

yeah its a really awesome system that leaves you with 100 pieces of worthless blue metal per 1 piece of needed purple.

You just keep on thinking that, while I make millions of credits a week on the backs of those like you just trying to dump their blue quality materials. Both pre and post 2.0, I turn those blue materials into crafted goods that sell consistently and persistently. I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with demand. I work several different blue quality item modification markets and every one makes me credits.

Why? Because, more players are willing to "settle" for item modifications that cost 90% - 95% less than the best available and only lose out on ~12% overall stats. And when you can deck yourself out in blue quality for the price of one purple quality, the immediate stat bump is far superior going blue.