Vengeance Juggernaut Class Guide - written by Annileator

JediAAK

UPDATE: The guide as well as its mirror have been taken down thanks to overhwelming criticism on various aspects from the community.

I decided not to ask them to revisit and attempt a complete rewrite, so I simply took down the guide. Someone contacted me with a proposal to write a complete and up to date guide. Unfortunately this was a month ago and I have not heard from them since.

If anybody feels skilled and experienced enough to write a guide or has already written one and wants to share it, they can contact me at info@vulkk.com or here via PM.

Edited by JediAAK

Im not too sure how up to date on gearing, but do to the gcd rounding dps juggs should be running just over 1857 alac. For Dps after accuracy the next priority in gearing should be to hit there alacrity cut offs. Edited by ZouYan

Yeah for alacrity, due to GCD and roundoff, you can go for a 1.3s GCD woth 1860 alacrity or 1.4s with the 7-whatever it is cutoff.

Is there a reason Im missing to run something in the middle? Im a tank main who dwebbles in vigi when my tanking talents are not needed, so hardly the expert.

Im not too sure how up to date on gearing, but do to the gcd rounding dps juggs should be running just over 1857 alac. For Dps after accuracy the next priority in gearing should be to hit there alacrity cut offs.

Thanks for noticing this. I had missed the fact that the ideal stats are following the original 5.0 simulated recommendations. Will talk to the author and ask them to give me an update.

• 1 month later...

This guide was taken down on the very same day after I published it due to great and very useful, unfortunately extremely overwhelmingly negative feedback from my community in the comments section. There were mistakes in several key aspects including opener, gearing and utilities. I apologize for forgetting to update this thread sooner.

Someone contacted me a month ago with a proposal to write a complete and up to date guide. Unfortunately this was a month ago and I have not heard from them since.

If anybody feels skilled and experienced enough to write a guide or has already written one and wants to share it, they can contact me at info@vulkk.com or here via PM.

Edited by JediAAK