Your dream UNREALISTIC playable species?

Pretty sure I wont ever have a Klingon Jedi. Never know though, game developers and hollywood like to do those crazy VS titles.

Ah, you have a good imagination, Lexster. You must have Klingon blood. :)

Seriously, a Klingon Jedi would be so freakin awesome sauce. Or a jedi sith. Ah, a girl can dream.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
Turian. What? You never said it had to be a Star Wars species. ^.^

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite post on the forums.

On topic:

Krogan Sith Juggernaut, as long as he was voiced by Urdnot Wrex.

Also Pikachu Sith Sorceror, even though i'd be stuck with hours on hours of dialogue going "Pika pika, pika chu"

Also Drell Sniper, because Thane <3

LOL, being that this is the old republic, I would have to say Xexto, 4 arms, opposable thumbs on their feet. Only 3 feet tall. It would basically be a tiny non-robotic Grevious but who doesn't want to able to slash with 4 lightsabers or shoot 4 pistols, or hold 2 rifles?

Realistically though I would love to play a Duros. And while your at it BW give traditional space faring species a bonus to space combat. For those of you who don't know the Duros were one of the first species (NOT THE FIRST, JUST ONE OF THE FIRST) to learn/use/exploit FTL travel.

I've always wanted to play as an Ithorian. Never played SWG so didn't get the opportunity.

However, after having heard Ithorian speech, I'm quite sure I'm not interested in listening to 50-55 levels of dialogue with that, or even daily dialogues.

Too bad they can't use a sort of universal translator mechanic, so you hear the alien text start, then the Basic interpretation over it. Then you could follow along, but it would now cost twice as much for having to be double-voiced.