Aussie players dropping like flys due to 20-50 min wait time in pvp queue(peak time)

chargedd

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE..

I love this game, one of the only things i hate is waiting 45 minutes for a warzone queue to pop. All i enjoy doing is pvp, so it gets pretty annoying for me and most of my friends. 20-30 people in pub/imp fleet during peak playing time is not good enough and lets not even talk about off peak where waitign 2 hours for a queue to pop is normal. We need a server merge or cross server pvp.

Ive been playing this game since it was released and if there is nothing to help our server problem by patch 1.4, that will be it for me and i know plenty more that will be doing the same. most of our pvpers have quit for this reason.

Please bioware don't just focus on helping the American/European servers when you are about to lose 70-100% of your players on Master Dar'Nala.

my thoughts on the issue is that BW Think the f2p will fill servers, before the f2p nothing will change. and we see the same issue on all servers, but i can imagine it is much worse for APAC servers tho :(

30 on republic fleet at prime time kinda sucks, yeah :/

Edited by HyperThomas

We had 120ish on Dalborra fleet last night which was great. Got a couple of ranked games (very rare) and only ~5min waits between regular wz pops. I just wish i could have the non-stop pvp of gw2 in swtor.

Maybe f2p will bring in more people but wz limits may affect that too. 30 on fleet is a joke, i feel sorry for you guys. Besides merging all 3 servers or pulling the plug and transferring us back to US servers, what else can they do?

The server merge for me so far has been great ... i went from a dead Ajunta Pall to a lively The Bastion ... we have lots of open world pvp action ... WZs pop fast on the main playtime hours and weekends and the game seems populated here w/ a decent GTN. I think that server merges for the APAC players would hopefully yield a better environment w/ more people together.

Do you really believe F2P will save the population??

There is F2P in SWTOR already for a while --- "FREE unlimited trial period to lvl15". If people will come becoz it is free, then how many new player you have actually met so far? There are so many other choices out there, F2P or P2P. Most people choose to play a game becoz it's good, not becoz they can't afford the monthy fee ones. If you have problem to afford $15 monthly, for your family sake, you should stop playing forever, and start working. No matter what game it is.

F2P may help a little to slow down the sinking player base of SWTOR, but it will not attract big flood of new player. With F2P, player don't really need to officially unsub the game even if they do not play it anymore, they just do not pay anything for the extra goodies with their dead a/c suspend there forever. It is a trick that to hide away the actual figure of leaving players.

I was in Dalborra last night, supposed the busiest AUS server among the 3, it was always 60ish only ppl on the Pub fleet. WZ queue was @15mins best, around 20mins-25mins mostly. Someone said 120ppl??!! Which Auss server exactly? Screen shot or it never happen.

Edited by Superpasta

I honestly don't care. The thing I like most about my apparently dead server is the community, and seeing that small group get absorbed and dispersed by a larger one isn't something I'd be happy about.

But this is something that should be done because it's fair.

Basically, either merge all 3 Asia/Pacific servers. If that's not an option, then open up free transfers. People with multiple 50's shouldn't have to reroll because of low population when other servers have already been given the free transfer option for exactly the same reason.

They just need to merge the 3 servers or merge the pvp to the pve server

And it seems pubs are more active ATM on master D

As queue times are slow around 5-10 mins and i would of played probly 5-6 pub vs pub

And only a few pub vs imps last night

Bring the Aussies to The Bastion!

Help these peeps out BW

No, if we're on apac servers it's for the low latency. Going back to US servers, will make us have a jump from approx 50 ms, to approx 250 ms, and that will suck hard. For me, if they make us transfer back to US, it will be over. I tried RIFT on what they call oceanic servers with 200 ms, and it was just horrible.

Just merge all 3 apac servers.

Depends what you're looking for, but all of the servers tend be be the same. Y'know, the PvP server doesn't just do PvP, the PvE server actually has the most active PvP, and on the RP/PvE server I'd say less than 50% of the people actually roleplay but those who do it are pretty dedicated.

From what I've seen/heard, Dalbora(PvE) has the highest population, and Gav Daragon(RP/PvE) has the least trolling.