Manaan stronghold hooks

Lirtoo

I feel the creative freedom of how to decorate my Manaan SH is very limited. I was expecting the layout of the hooks to be similar to the other storongholds, but it's not. First of, the centerpiece in the small Underwater Observatory rooms are not offering any freedom. I can break it down to smaller pieces, but it has not much to offer. I can't decorate the floor next to the largest wall in those rooms; they have only three "floor medium" hooks. If i break it down to even smaller, it offers only a small area in the center of the room. Also the main room in the Underwater Observatory is very limited. I wan't to place stuff on top of the glass floor, but can't. I can't place a lamp above it either. The other rooms have small wall hooks in the ceiling, which is just wrong.

I don't want to be one who complain about everything, but when you are excited about something new, pay 8 mill credits to get it, but it doesn't meet your expectation, you get frustrated. It usually takes a long time for the devs to fix things, if they ever will. At the moment my Manaan SH dream is submerged. So are my 8 mill credits I spent on it.

• 4 months later...
I agree, the Manaan stronghold hooks are terrible, especially the underwater observatory. It has two centerpiece hooks, which you can divide in four large hooks, but those hooks don't allow you to properly align anything against the back wall. The pillars don't have any small hooks in front of them, but the windows do, so anything you put there obstructs the view. The middle room of the observatory could easily accomodate large hooks on either side of the dome. And instead of a fixed light on top of the dome, there should be a large ceiling hook.

• 3 weeks later...
Whoever thought it was a good idea to put (giant) centerpiece hooks in those short rooms needs to give their head a shake (even if this shaking is caused by a resounding slap). It's lazy, it's bad, etc. etc. etc.

The combination of giant centerpiece hooks in the small rooms + only having a small-sized light hook on the ceiling was a terrible mix.

• 7 months later...

Time to give this a bump and add an issue I have with a number of the hooks.

Hooks on round platforms are NOT centered. The round platform to the east of where you come in is not even close to being centered to the point that placing a maximum number of decorations on the large and small hooks is impossible and still keep it looking good.

Photo

Photo

With the increased number of slots to fill, we need to use every available hook to get to 100% complete.

Even if the hooks don't get a complete revamp (which is needed), the least they could do is relocate the existing hooks to be aligned with surrounding elements.

Can we at least get another row of hooks on the outside of the fountains to mirror those on the inner side.

Edited by Aberd
Add another photo