BW, do you ever plan on addressing DPS Mercs/Commandos PvP-wise?

Dovahbrah

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that Novarre you played with Zach he outdamaged you =X

yes he did :eek:

and i had almost 90k healing lol :D

tho, i would like to point out that all of those are wins. how often do you see people saying "look at my epic deeps" and its a blow-out loss lol

Edited by cashogy_reborn

tho, i would like to point out that all of those are wins. how often do you see people saying "look at my epic deeps" and its a blow-out loss lol

Never understood that tbh, unless you're carrying like 2 or more scrubs (sup smash sent doing 50k damage in a warzone).

I'm always carrying scrubs, cause compared to OP mercs, everyone else are scrubs.

edit:

ps.

Austen P. That is called satire, in case you actually decided to take my words to heart and nerf us again.

Edited by PerinnAybara

I have really wanted to play my commando in PvP ever since I made him, but it is so frustrating and I play my sage instead. I am holding my breath that things are going to be better in 2.0 but with the nerfs to assault I am not sure. Will Gunnary be the way to go or will assault still be viable? This is for normal WZ only I have no interest in ranked as I PvE a lot also and don't have the energy for top end PvE and PvP lol.

Look at my epic deeps!

Hahah, ok don't, please - I hate losing like that ;)

I had no idea that was you on the PTS, should have said hi!

/grumble

It was actually really fun to run with good commandos from other servers. May be few and far between, but still :)

Maybe I missed some big hits. Were you minmaxed?

Pretty sure cash was running full power and surge, so when Demo DID crit, it was gonna crit hard.

With the nerf to Thermal Det, how am I supposed to get my 5k damage hit medal in wz's!?

High Impact Bolt? Or run gunnery. Demo Round is gonna have no problem hitting 6k.

It was actually really fun to run with good commandos from other servers. May be few and far between, but still :)

Instead of cross server, maybe it would be a cool feature to have a PvP only server where everyone can copy their toons from all the servers. Then we could actually have meaningful rateds/wz's etc without having the scrubs

Yeah, I think I'd rather have cross server with a big pool of players and (ideally) some kind of Elo system, but I'd certainly take a permanent PvP hub with character copying if that was the only option. The PTS was some of the most fun I've had in PvP for a while.

I think a lot of people would be in favor of that if it was the only solution (as opposed to cross server and Elo system which I agree is ideal).

A lot of the casuals would be happy too since the hardcore teams looking for ranked matches would be on the PVP hub and not on their normal servers queuing against them.

Much smarter idea than just splitting queues.

Actually seriously someone suggest that. >.>

Update: Ok I suggested it. Hopefully they see it.

Edited by ArchangelLBC

Pretty sure cash was running full power and surge, so when Demo DID crit, it was gonna crit hard.

yeah i was stacking power and surge in every slot, and min/max'd for the high power mods/enhs.

i had been using a few slots of crit, but its just so much better to go for power.

and even tho my crit was low (like 20% even with the smuggler buff), surge is still the best tertiary stat. the gains on accuracy are terrible, and alacrity is just pointless in PvP.

yeah i was stacking power and surge in every slot, and min/max'd for the high power mods/enhs.

i had been using a few slots of crit, but its just so much better to go for power.

and even tho my crit was low (like 20% even with the smuggler buff), surge is still the best tertiary stat. the gains on accuracy are terrible, and alacrity is just pointless in PvP.

Heck my crit wasn't much better than that even in stock conqueror. I suspect whatever you gave up was waaaay more than compensated by the extra power and surge.