Huttball Championships - Rebels vs Separatists

Beniboybling

Yes, that's scamper (and if I'm not mistaken one can learn it at lvl 51). In the vid he calls it stamper (and he explains why in his comments). An extremely powerful skill, if used correctly.

Funny story about it: Just yesterday a scamper-operative beat me in speed on my shadow in a huttball match. I was in the zone of my own goalline and could see him/her coming from quite a distance (he/she was still on the other side of the last fire). Unfortunately I was at the wrong end of the (quite broad) zone near my goalline and I couldn't reach him/her anywhere in time.

Concerning R2's smokescreen: Thanks for explaining. I had a different kind of smokescreen in mind when you mentioned it first.

Concerning team A and team B: I wrote A and B on purpose, because that applies for both teams. The question is, who can do this better. By now I am quite sure that this match will be a match of many points. My bet is on a 4:5, 5:5 or 5:6, but the question is which side.

But Beni will have a hard time to end this match if we constantly add new points, so I'm gonna drop it here.

@Beni: You should play more pvp. As long as you don't join the club of sore losers and flamers it can be a lot of fun.

Oh absolutly agree with you man I wish I could actually see this game it would be the most amazing thing to behold but ya as per most of my stuff as you can tell I believe the seps can win I just think it is less Likely for them to do so as per every reason i have already given so not going to go into more detail since it would just be reiterating stuff i have already said. Thus i Just feel it more likely the rebels will have the higher points of course again see page 10 page 12 and this final pages posts really as to why. I am actually loving this series and cant wait for more it is on a new lvl from the usual vs threads since its objective based and team based so there are so many more variables to consider.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Beni: You should play more pvp. As long as you don't join the club of sore losers and flamers it can be a lot of fun.

Oh I play a lot of PvP :D

Oh a lvl 51 ability then? That would explain why I've never come across it before, haven't played much SWTOR since Makeb was released.

Anyway apologies for the delay, been very busy of late - time to call this.

'The Mighty Giradda the Hutt declares the Separatists today's winners, honor and um, recovery is theirs!'

After an intense and lengthy match the Separatists seized narrow victory over the tenacious Rebels, proving themselves a perfect combination of speed, maneuverability and strength needed to surpass their powerful opponents. Stay tuned for the next match - were the Republic will be facing up against the Empire!

:csw_jabba:

Can't belive it beni you actually made baddies win..

Can't say I am entirely surprised the Rebels were the under dogs from the word go and until I stepped in with Knowledge about Luke their ability to win was pretty much non-existant from what I can tell beni took that into consideration had we not been here to argue it the match wouldnt have been close at all. Probably made it some what difficult on beni to decide, but ultimately he made the decision he felt was right cant really argue as like i said I thought this would be a close match anyway.

P.S. Honostly those of us voting for the rebels really only have ourselves to blame for not making a good enough argument maybe next time.

Edited by tunewalker

P.S. Honostly those of us voting for the rebels really only have ourselves to blame for not making a good enough argument maybe next time.

We did tunewalker, in fact there are more arguments for rebs to win, yet was called out differently I did my best.

We did tunewalker, in fact there are more arguments for rebs to win, yet was called out differently I did my best.

Oh yes there are more arguments its just appanarently they were not formed well enough or not the proper information was given Although I am personally curious as to what the perfect storm was for the seps because I feel like i missed something in my research and analysis of character abilities usage of terain psych evaluations potential strats and what not....... beni knows something I dont....... and I wish to know what it is lol.

Everything was taken into account, and you all made excellent points - however I feel the Separatists were better suited to moving and scoring while the Rebs were better at killing. Ultimately that proved an advantage for the Seps.

Everything was taken into account, and you all made excellent points - however I feel the Separatists were better suited to moving and scoring while the Rebs were better at killing. Ultimately that proved an advantage for the Seps.

Oh ok that makes sense it was the ability to actively move the ball through passing and high mobility that won the day that makes sense.

Oh a lvl 51 ability then? That would explain why I've never come across it before, haven't played much SWTOR since Makeb was released.

Oh, that explains why.

Anyway, thanks for the exciting match. I'm already curious which republic will play against which empire.