"I'll try spinning, THAT's a cool trick!"

Gantoris_Aym

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll try spinning, THAT's a cool trick!"

Greatest Star Pilot in the Galaxy, folks!

Here's one from me:

"These blast points, too accurate for Sand People. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise..."

Stormtroopers cannot hit the broadside of a barn with a rocket launcher the entire rest of the series.

What are the worst lines of all the Star Wars movies?

I'll put anything little Annie has to say against probably anyone else.

He was a 9 year old child nimrod, what did you expect? A dialouge about the industrial - military complex that allowed the Trade federation to gain enough power to sige Naboo?

FFS

Here's one from me:

"These blast points, too accurate for Sand People. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise..."

Stormtroopers cannot hit the broadside of a barn with a rocket launcher the entire rest of the series.

and Sandpeople can hit a speeding pod racer from about a mile away.

He was a 9 year old child nimrod, what did you expect? A dialouge about the industrial - military complex that allowed the Trade federation to gain enough power to sige Naboo?

FFS

it's not hard it's not like he came up with those lines. Unless you are saying George Lucas is the 9 year old child nimrod?

Here's one from me:

Untrue... stormtroopers cannot hit the broadside of Han, Luke, Lando, or Chewie for the rest of the series. Y'know, the main characters. One DOES shoot Leia in ROTJ, and plenty of Rebels get shot by Stormies throughout.

Ben was making a point... a Tusken may be able to pick off a speeding podracer, but immobilizing a sandcrawler without totally destroying it may have been tougher. Ben was also perhaps exaggerating the Empire's prowess in marksmanship...he was trying to get Luke to join him on his trip to Alderaan!

Some of the worst of the saga were by C-3PO...and all in AOTC, on Geonosis.

"What a drag!"

This is such a drag.

Oh, is that the line? I can't bear to watch that part of AOTC again to confirm it... or even google the script :p

He also says something like "I'm beside myself" when R2 arrives at his body. I think there's one or two other puns. People can try to point out the OT's bad dialogue, but none of it compares to Threepio's head-swap craparama.

The ridiculous line in Episode 2 where Anakin is talking to Padme at the house on Naboo:

"I don't like sand. It's rough, its coarse and it gets everywhere. Not like you, your everything soft and smooth."

Seriously?? That's your plan to woo someone?

Sry, while I'm not a fan of the quote, this isn't accurate.

Anakin: I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.

And then he rubs her shoulders and back a little, in an almost creepy *im gonna skin you* you look.

As for worst quotes, I'd go with the while Kenobi-Skywalker argument after Padme gets knocked out of the ship. While I know the council had Padme "end" things, no one not even Yoda thought to keep an eye on things for a while?