How do I get Unassembled Campaign gear?

Which means already having full Rakata and being in a guild with a strong PVE setup.

==========

No all you need is 3 others in your group and Start conducting Hard Modes Like Black Talon if your really not geared all that well yet. If you take your time you can succeed very well.

==========

No all you need is 3 others in your group and Start conducting Hard Modes Like Black Talon if your really not geared all that well yet. If you take your time you can succeed very well.

Yeah.... that's not going to get you Campaign gear, sorry. Aetou is correct in explaining that you need to be well geared and in a strong PvE guild to complete HM EC.

Edited by cshouston

I play regularly and have a lvl 50 that I would like to give some proper gear. How do I get Unassembled campaign currency?

Don't think about campaign gear yet if you don't have the other L50 gear yet - get the lower tiers first and work towards it :)

Get tionese/columi from doing hardmode flashpoints and normal mode ops; then get rakata from doing hardmode ops and get some blackhole from commendation rewards. Then you'll be at a stage where campaign is the next step from HM explosive conflict and nightmare pilgrim. This'll all be much easier in a good PvE guild of couse.

Also worth getting the rakata earpiece/implants from daily commendations (or getting BH version instead), capaign relics from dailies, and possibly crafting augmented versions of the rakata bracers/belt if you're armormech/synthweaver.

Hope thats of some use.

regular gear progression

Step 0: ding 50

Step 1: 10 days of daily for earpiece and implant rakata and a few armor/mod/enh epic 50 (more for the campaign relic)

Step 2: farming a few HM FP for columi and/or running normal EV/KP for columi gear

Step 3: farming lost island and/or HM EV/KP and/or normal EC for rakata gear

Step4: farming HM EC for campaign gear.

Don't forget the black hole weekly for the 6 black hole commendation

Don't forget to have fun, gear is a mean to an end, not an end.