Who's coming back in 2.4?

Bonsaikitten

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I

So basically all you do- is acting as a little hero on the forums, giving a toons of "advices" in PVP section, but show literally nothing ingame, while Roudy is silently playing day by day and earning his reputation and pride not in virtual forum illusions, but in game, beating every single asassin/shadow under any circumstances for year. Prooving over and over again that for a really long time now he has been and proolly always will be still best asassin EU, and most likely world.

p.s. It was the ritoric questiong btw, don't be bother to reply, Exilove and Corvineus will defend you anyway like blind puppets.

Seriously i like Coral, and really respect that team. I used to play and communicate with great ppl like Dhaima, Manno, Jojel, Aseko, Kevin and others.

But Coral with Exilove, Dariann and Corvineus- it's something different. Perhaps, Coral #2.

1. All you do is behave like a little fanboy to a guy who rages more than a pubescant teenager PMS'ing while on her period and not to mention having something stuck so far up her *** causing serious cramps, all while being a guy who uses overload on a vanguard's hold the line over 6 times in a row, and using his smash as he gets pulled by a vanguard in the air, several times. And force camo'ing after that pull, then get caught in stealth scan because he doesn't understand the concept of a vanguard tank's pull, like he doesn't understand almost every single other class' mechanics in-depth, he has a general "Idea" of what they might do, yet he still talks so much S*** I'm seriously starting to question whether he's talking out of his A** or if his mouth actually is misplaced..

2. Why would I defend Evolixe? And why would Dariann? Evo is a true forum warrior, he can handle himself.

Also, how dare you even say something like that? You just as blindly defend people that openly admit they macro and rage, calling other guilds bad when they lose to them instead of acknowleding that team when they've lost 50 times to them (Exaggerated, but point is the same) and showing some recognition and common dececncy. So excuse me mr.Ican'tcapwhileI'mguardingsomeonebutIdon'tgetitmommy! how are you in any way in a position to claim people are "Blindly following" , when all you seem to be doing is sleep with your head in Gerikke's mouth (referring to my earlier comment, pretty sure there's something wrong biologically.).

3. I know Kevin won't like that I'm saying this, but you left the guild the other day - And if you hadn't he'd have kicked you, so would you please spare us your ranting about how "Coral" is not profitting from having Dariann, Evo & I in it? First of all Evo is nice, sure he's a forum warrior, I'm a jerk, Dariann's a forum warrior too. Now I will refer to what I said about Gerikke just before and you'll see how pretty extreme a circumstance it is when you claim that you enjoyed playing with these "Great" people, because then you'll realize how ridiculous it is that you can even comment on what "Coral" is like, and how pathetic it is that you think you have any right to claim Coral is different with us. You're right about 1 thing, Coral has changed. We no longer ignore the amount of nonsense that apparently seems to be oozing out of you and the rest, Yummy. : )

4. Have a nice day, bruh.

Oh edit: Hypocrite.

Edited by Sarano

know Kevin won't like that I'm saying this, but you left the guild the other day - And if you hadn't he'd have kicked you, so would you please spare us your ranting about how "Coral" is not profitting from having Dariann, Evo & I in it? First of all Evo is nice, sure he's a forum warrior, I'm a jerk, Dariann's a forum warrior too. Now I will refer to what I said about Gerikke just before and you'll see how pretty extreme a circumstance it is when you claim that you enjoyed playing with these "Great" people, because then you'll realize how ridiculous it is that you can even comment on what "Coral" is like, and how pathetic it is that you think you have any right to claim Coral is different with us. You're right about 1 thing, Coral has changed. We no longer ignore the amount of nonsense that apparently seems to be oozing out of you and the rest, Yummy. : )

Ah good old Corvenius is showing his true self here, nice! Spreading love and making new friendships again. So since you know Coral so well, you do realize Dhaima and Kevin (probably popping some veins for reading this) asked me if it was okey to have you in the guild after admitted being Karn? Same goes for Evolixe AND Dariann. I said it was okey for me, I dont wanna stand in the way of anyone, even knowing they are the worst persons (not players, I respect you for how you playing even though you managed to destroy hutball for your team last time we met) on the server. Now, I dont wanna say anything bad about this guild, knowing theres still some nice and respectable people in there, but I have to agree with Yummy here. You, with your (and dont take it too personal) really bad temper in ranked and your negative ranting about every dang person opposing you, turned out to just ruin the fun of the game. I am genuinely happy for not being your teammate anymore. As a teammate I give you a 2/10. Now one shoulder is reserved for Dariann, but I'm happy to give you the other if you need to cry a bit aswell.

I'm not really happy at all with these forum wars but once more I feel like I have to say something again because few people except GMs understand how a guild work it seems, and specially one in SWTOR. So your "X guild changed blabla and now is this or that" kind of complaint is a bit bul.lsh.it. Yeah I would be glad to keep people that I trust but I certainly didn't choose to see them leaving or slacking so much that I need to find replacements. Replacements that don't come from under a rock btw, they come from other top guilds usually. And like me everyone else does the same. So if people were more loyal and didn't have IRL issues I would be glad not changing, but if you are a bit realistic you get that having a competitive group of players and avoiding all the polemic players that people may dislike is a bit of an impossible goal. Not that it matters anymore since rwzs are dead and therefore I don't need to worry about having a shadow so we can play or a *********** tank, but I would recommend some of you to look a bit at something else rather than yourselves for a while at least instead of whining all the *********** time about issues that you contribute to create. Kthxbai

Ah good old Corvenius is showing his true self here, nice! Spreading love and making new friendships again. So since you know Coral so well, you do realize Dhaima and Kevin (probably popping some veins for reading this) asked me if it was okey to have you in the guild after admitted being Karn? Same goes for Evolixe AND Dariann. I said it was okey for me, I dont wanna stand in the way of anyone, even knowing they are the worst persons (not players, I respect you for how you playing even though you managed to destroy hutball for your team last time we met) on the server. Now, I dont wanna say anything bad about this guild, knowing theres still some nice and respectable people in there, but I have to agree with Yummy here. You, with your (and dont take it too personal) really bad temper in ranked and your negative ranting about every dang person opposing you, turned out to just ruin the fun of the game. I am genuinely happy for not being your teammate anymore. As a teammate I give you a 2/10. Now one shoulder is reserved for Dariann, but I'm happy to give you the other if you need to cry a bit aswell.

That "Hutball" I scored 3 / 3 goals pretty much solo, so I didn't cost us the game, I can't help 3 people standing at the edge of your spawn while I need someone to pass to, when you and a commando are right behind them ready to knock them down. Maybe you should remind yourself of the past few warzones you left last night because Kevin was there? : ( Not to mention you only talk trash when you're in a premade, because you evidently lack the spine to stand up to someone unless you have backup.

Beyond that, I know Kevin & Dhaima asked you, because I also told them I was fine with whatever decision they made. - My temper in ranked warzones is indeed not very good, however I was still the most profitable tank Coral's had in quite a long while, no? You can argue that all you want. Quite frankly though, for someone who lied to several people and infact an entire guild - I don't think you can comment on "Teamplay", you two-faced little brat. : )

Oh what was the reason again? "so much going on irl yo" - Bru says, while he's online on swtor at 3 AM in the morning. Yes, you're definitely one heck of a guy!

Also, you really need to move on, we're talking about the present here - Not what happened 2 months ago. It's no wonder you're so emo lately if you're this stuck in the past lad. : P

Edited by Sarano

Yeah, they only asked you if it was okay because you played with us regularly at the time. Must I remind you that you just vanished without saying anything to anyone, whereas Corv stuck around through thick and thin, and hasn't guild hopped unlike some people in Coral? :D Sorry Bru, but I had to make that point.

I will agree that Corv raging helped nobody but you have to consider the fact that the reason he was raging to begin with is because of how strongly he felt the need to win? People deal with things in different ways - Kevin was also no stranger to raging, and neither was Zeli. Even Dhaima had her moments. Will you out them too, because of their raging?

#marriedlifewithcorv.

That "Hutball" I scored 3 / 3 goals pretty much solo, so I didn't cost us the game, I can't help 3 people standing at the edge of your spawn while I need someone to pass to, when you and a commando are right behind them ready to knock them down. Maybe you should remind yourself of the past few warzones you left last night because Kevin was there? : ( Not to mention you only talk trash when you're in a premade, because you evidently lack the spine to stand up to someone unless you have backup.

Beyond that, I know Kevin & Dhaima asked you, because I also told them I was fine with whatever decision they made. - My temper in ranked warzones is indeed not very good, however I was still the most profitable tank Coral's had in quite a long while, no? You can argue that all you want. Quite frankly though, for someone who lied to several people and infact an entire guild - I don't think you can comment on "Teamplay", you two-faced little brat. : )

Oh what was the reason again? "so much going on irl yo" - Bru says, while he's online on swtor at 3 AM in the morning. Yes, you're definitely one heck of a guy!

Also, you really need to move on, we're talking about the present here - Not what happened 2 months ago. It's no wonder you're so emo lately if you're this stuck in the past lad. : P

Love reading this:) Did you have a 30-0 w:l in Coral as tank? Ehm dont think so? Anyway, as I said, I wont pull you down as a player, I already told you that I respect you for that even though I think you are a bad person.

Anyway, I'm afraid you took it a bit personal here. Why I left Coral is pretty clear isnt it? I mean, look at yourself and your new friends over there. I never lied to anyone, I was gone for almost 2 months, just leveling sorc some late nights. But hey thanks for logging my playtime, makes me feel really special;)

About me leaving, being a bad player and all that, its not up to me judging myself. Thanks for the interest here aswell though:D Please, no need to be all sad about this whole thing, its just a game isnt it? Or did you cross a line, no?

Let's find a quiet place sometime and I'll show you what I'm really about.

No but seriously, you don't know me as I am. You've made the first step to giving me a chance, talk sometime and I'll be more than happy to have a conversation with you.

Keeping things civil.. I'm absolutely 100% sure you'll have a different opinion on me within half an hour.

Yeah, they only asked you if it was okay because you played with us regularly at the time. Must I remind you that you just vanished without saying anything to anyone, whereas Corv stuck around through thick and thin, and hasn't guild hopped unlike some people in Coral? :D Sorry Bru, but I had to make that point.

I will agree that Corv raging helped nobody but you have to consider the fact that the reason he was raging to begin with is because of how strongly he felt the need to win? People deal with things in different ways - Kevin was also no stranger to raging, and neither was Zeli. Even Dhaima had her moments. Will you out them too, because of their raging?

#marriedlifewithcorv.

I dont wanna be part of this coral drama, its ur business, but

aseko, dont you think you are a bit funny? .... :)

btw: blueberry or who the hell you are, i have never ever erver said or claimed that i am the best, the posts from the forum was made by different ppl (mostly basaz) for trolling

thou, i realy think (and you can call me big headed or arrogent) that if there is somebody who "can' write he is the best of his class on the serv, thats roudy and yes, me.

btw: blueberry or who the hell you are, i have never ever erver said or claimed that i am the best, the posts from the forum was made by different ppl (mostly basaz) for trolling.

I haven't even spoken to you in this topic, or even spoken to hardly anyone here. What are you even.....

Edited by Sammennn

btw: blueberry or who the hell you are, i have never ever erver said or claimed that i am the best, the posts from the forum was made by different ppl (mostly basaz) for trolling

thou, i realy think (and you can call me big headed or arrogent) that if there is somebody who "can' write he is the best of his class on the serv, thats roudy and yes, me.

And I think you've earned the dumb*** award. But I guess I need to bring proof of that too?

Yes, I am funny, you love my laugh.

In all seriousness though, what are you getting at?

Love reading this:) Did you have a 30-0 w:l in Coral as tank? Ehm dont think so? Anyway, as I said, I wont pull you down as a player, I already told you that I respect you for that even though I think you are a bad person.

Anyway, I'm afraid you took it a bit personal here. Why I left Coral is pretty clear isnt it? I mean, look at yourself and your new friends over there. I never lied to anyone, I was gone for almost 2 months, just leveling sorc some late nights. But hey thanks for logging my playtime, makes me feel really special;)

About me leaving, being a bad player and all that, its not up to me judging myself. Thanks for the interest here aswell though:D Please, no need to be all sad about this whole thing, its just a game isnt it? Or did you cross a line, no?

No, I had a 35-2 W/L ratio on my vanguard before the transfers, and the 2 losses were fair and square games with MVP in Civil War, you were there I'm pretty sure.

I never mentioned why you left Coral, I mentioned -how- you left Coral. Like a two-faced brat. : ) You even stooped so low as to take something that was said to you in confidence, and use it as "Ammunition". And what's the difference between you telling Zavvi not to tell anyone that you were Hrr, when Kevin asked Zavvi who you were? Zavvi lied on your behalf and you sit there behaving as if you aren't a complete D-bag yourself. Grow a spine and stop telling people to cover for you. Also, I never said you were a bad player since we started playing together on a regular basis. So I don't know what you're getting at. And if you think It's fair for Zavvi to take the heat from him covering for you - I'm gonna resort to this logic just for you: You're lucky I don't know my daddy, bruh. Because he can beat your daddy. And my daddy is the strongest man eu!

And yes, I take this very seriously, you can tell by my facial expression atm - It's almost as two-faced as you! : O And as open as Nausicaa's mouth! : OOOOO

No, I had a 35-2 W/L ratio on my vanguard before the transfers, and the 2 losses were fair and square games with MVP in Civil War, you were there I'm pretty sure.

I never mentioned why you left Coral, I mentioned -how- you left Coral. Like a two-faced brat. : ) You even stooped so low as to take something that was said to you in confidence, and use it as "Ammunition". And what's the difference between you telling Zavvi not to tell anyone that you were Hrr, when Kevin asked Zavvi who you were? Zavvi lied on your behalf and you sit there behaving as if you aren't a complete D-bag yourself. Grow a spine and stop telling people to cover for you. Also, I never said you were a bad player since we started playing together on a regular basis. So I don't know what you're getting at. And if you think It's fair for Zavvi to take the heat from him covering for you - I'm gonna resort to this logic just for you: You're lucky I don't know my daddy, bruh. Because he can beat your daddy. And my daddy is the strongest man eu!

And yes, I take this very seriously, you can tell by my facial expression atm - It's almost as two-faced as you! : O And as open as Nausicaa's mouth! : OOOOO

Haha you will never change Corv:) At least you make me feel really important for paying so much attention to where and what I'm doing at all times. Did you know I am logged into my powertech atm? I'm crafting stuff on it. For augments, purple 28 ones.

About Zavvi, I'm sorry what has he got to do with anything? I told Zavvi I was making a tunnel-rep-sorc so I could, and maybe even you could guess this, tunnel my fellow reps. He was called Hrr (which you thought was Vindessa?), and I have quite a few nice screenies of you raging in /say over this tunneling. Now thats a reward enough for me. Seeing it was supposed to be secret, I asked Zavvi (one of the nice ones in Coral) if he could keep it a secret. And he did:) Can you point out the problem here? Anyway, since you so eagerly wanna keep track of me, the sorc is now called Saberball, and its main goal is to tickle your ego.

Haha you will never change Corv:) At least you make me feel really important for paying so much attention to where and what I'm doing at all times. Did you know I am logged into my powertech atm? I'm crafting stuff on it. For augments, purple 28 ones.

About Zavvi, I'm sorry what has he got to do with anything? I told Zavvi I was making a tunnel-rep-sorc so I could, and maybe even you could guess this, tunnel my fellow reps. He was called Hrr (which you thought was Vindessa?), and I have quite a few nice screenies of you raging in /say over this tunneling. Now thats a reward enough for me. Seeing it was supposed to be secret, I asked Zavvi (one of the nice ones in Coral) if he could keep it a secret. And he did:) Can you point out the problem here? Anyway, since you so eagerly wanna keep track of me, the sorc is now called Saberball, and its main goal is to tickle your ego.

If you don't see where the problem is in you telling Zavvi to cover up for you, I'll refer you to my logic before. You are very lucky I don't know my daddy, because my daddy can beat your daddy, and my daddy strongest man eu.

And feel free to post those screenies, I seem to recall you saying "Nobody likes you Corv" as if that was supposed to insult me.. I don't care what people think unless I know them at a personal level, quite frankly.. I just don't have the enthusiasm to bother with most people, as you can tell babycakes. <3

If you don't see where the problem is in you telling Zavvi to cover up for you, I'll refer you to my logic before. You are very lucky I don't know my daddy, because my daddy can beat your daddy, and my daddy strongest man eu.

And feel free to post those screenies, I seem to recall you saying "Nobody likes you Corv" as if that was supposed to insult me.. I don't care what people think unless I know them at a personal level, quite frankly.. I just don't have the enthusiasm to bother with most people, as you can tell babycakes. <3

So if you make a promise to a friend to keep a secret. And you keep that secret for yourself. What did you do wrong? I know you dont care, as you say, yet you go on and on and on replying and raging, and accusing others for raging. I dont know why you play this game, but I have a feeling you might take it a bit too serious right now, no? Come cry on my shoulder with Dariann instead Corv, and we'll be happy three friends;)

Edit: I didnt make this thread to wear out my keyboard on you. No offence but I'd rather wear it out watching origami on youtube. Again, no offence, but the shoulder is still here for you bruhurhuh:)

Edited by Bonsaikitten

So if you make a promise to a friend to keep a secret. And you keep that secret for yourself. What did you do wrong? I know you dont care, as you say, yet you go on and on and on replying and raging, and accusing others for raging. I dont know why you play this game, but I have a feeling you might take it a bit too serious right now, no? Come cry on my shoulder with Dariann instead Corv, and we'll be happy three friends;)

I fail to see how I'm raging?